- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
In an interview to DNA, Priyanka Chopra said, "I don't think anybody should physically try to misbehave with me. I am somebody who doesn't take sh*t from anybody. I think nobody should take crap from anyone. Young people should stand up for themselves and have the confidence to know what they are worth."
Priyanka Chopra also said that she is against violence and it should be stopped immediately as we all come from the land of Mahatma Gandhi.
The diva's most awaited movie Jai Gangaajal released today and she revealed that she loved her character of a tough cop who also has a feminine side, ''Usually female cops on screen are not graceful, but Prakash Jha and I imbued Abha with grace, adaah and tehzeeb. She's very feminine and yet is tough as nails."
Priyanka Chopra is currently shooting for her film Baywatch and is not in India but the gorgeous actress is very nervous and is expecting a positive response for the movie.
Jai Gangaajal is directed by Prakash Jha. It is a sequel of the 2003 crime film Gangaajal. The film revolves around SP Abha Mathur (Priyanka Chopra) who is appointed the first female SP of Bankipur district, Madhya Pradesh. The movie is about her fight with Local MLA of Bankipur.