- Ranbir Kapoor Went BANKRUPT After Jagga Jasoos's Failure; Reveals How Bhansali Almost BROKE His Back
- PIC TALK: Did Alia Bhatt Step Out Wearing Ranbir Kapoor's Barcelona Jersey Jacket? Fans Think So
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Ranbir Kapoor Reveals The Plot Of His Period Action 'Shamshera' & It's Something Unexpected!
- Sanju: Vidhu Vinod Chopra Admits He REJECTED Ranbir Kapoor; Wanted To REPLACE Him With Ranveer Singh
- Ranbir Kapoor Will Never Be Unfaithful To A Role In A Film For This Reason!
We all know that Katrina Kaif celebrated her 33rd birthday with her close friends and family members. But do you want to know what her ex boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor was doing on her birthday?
According to Bollywood Life, ''Ranbir Kapoor was in London doing a recce for his film with Ayan Mukerji. It is a superhero film with Alia Bhatt opposite Ranbir. So while Katrina was starting fresh with a social media profile by coming a lot closer to her fans, he was busy looking for locations to base his best friend's film.''
Check Out Some Old Candid Pictures Of Ex-Lovers Ranbir and Katrina below.
Not very long ago, Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif were an inseparable couple. The lovers made an enviable jodi and fans were very sure that they would soon tie the knot.
In fact, Ranbir Kapoor himself said in one of his interviews that he wants to marry Katrina Kaif by the end of 2016. The couple shocked everyone by separating in January this year.
Nobody knows the real reason behind this split. There were rumours that Katrina never wanted this relationship to end like this, she even tried to meet Ranbir post their break-up but Ranbir clearly told her to move on in life.
When a leading magazine asked Katrina Kaif about her break-up with Ranbir, she said, ''People share things all the time, it doesn't come naturally to me. I fear I might get into a war of words, constantly clarifying myself. I guess there is a positive and negative side to it. This is the film industry, this is a place of work and sometimes we mix the personal and the professional too closely.''