- IT'S CONFIRMED! AR Rahman All Set For A Comeback To Mollywood!
- AR Rahman Becomes The Official Brand Ambassador Of Sikkim
- AR Rahman Reveals His Favourite Actor!
- IN PICS! 2.O’s Audio Extravaganza!
- 2.O Audio Launch: Some Jaw-dropping Updates!
- Kaatru Veliyidai Special: Quarter Century For Mani Ratnam-AR Rahman Combo!
- REASON IS SURPRISING! Anushka Shetty REJECTS A Bollywood Offer & Prabhas Is To Be Solely Blamed
There is no disagreement that A R Rahman is the best music composer in the industry, today. The fact remains that he has worked in less number of Bollywood films when compared to South films.
Recently, in an interview with DNA, Mr Rahman revealed it all. He said, "No proper movies came to me from Bollywood. The offers that I got were not compelling enough. Also, I was busy with the pre-production of my film, 99 Songs."
Below Are The 14 Rare Pictures Of AR Rahman With B-town Celebs:
Rahman's last composition was heard in Imtiaz Ali's film, Tamasha, which casted Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor. When asked whether he is happy with the way his music in Tamasha was received by the audiences, here's what he said:
"Tamasha was slightly experimental - both in terms of the movie and the music. That's what I love about it. I liked the way people received it. Some people loved the music, some hated it, but it was meant to be like that."
Rahman's two compositions i.e., 'Jai Ho' & 'Dil Se' are the evergreen songs of his career. No matter how many times you listen to these songs, you will never get bored of it.
In the same interview, Rahman also talked about his tour concerts and what he enjoys the most about it. He said, "It's a very rewarding experience. It gives a whole new meaning to being alive - when you see them smile, and are in harmony with 30,000 people."
"They have their own stories, and they are cheering, not because I am standing and singing, but because for them it's a collection of their memories, journey of their lives - the ups and down that are reflected in these songs. It's a fantastic feeling."