- Deepika Padukone REVEALS What She Loves The Most About Ranveer Singh & It's Super Cute!
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Anushka Sharma Ends Cold War With Deepika Padukone? Praises Her Cannes Look Leaving Fans Surprised
Deepika Padukone, post coming back to Mumbai after a month-long schedule in Toronto, head to Ranbir Kapoor's house. They were spotted together several times by the media shutter bugs and none knew why they were secretly meeting.
Speculations were rife that Deepika is meeting Ranbir behind Ranveer Singh's back to get back together with him or that Deepika is playing agony aunt to Ranbir and helping him get over his break up with Katrina Kaif.
See pictures of stunning Deepika Padukone with Ranbir Kapoor!
According to latest reports by BollywoodLife.com, none of these are the reasons for their secret meeting. Sources have revealed to the website the real reason for their meeting, "Deepika isn't getting back to Ranbir nor is she trying to make any patch up happen between him and Katrina. There might be a possibility that the two might come together for a film and that was being discussed between them. There is no possibility of Deepika intervening or playing a mediator for Ranbir and Katrina."
Rare Pics Of Hrithik Roshan With His Alleged Ex-Lovers, Kareena, Katrina, Barbara & Kangana!
The source also added, "Ranveer Singh has nothing to worry. In fact Deepika and Ranveer are as good as being engaged. Both their families are extremely fond of each other and there is no scope for an ex-lover issue cropping up to damage their equation. Ranveer is very much aware of Deepika meeting Ranbir and he's extremely cool about it."
Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone broke up years ago but they have continued to be friends. They even collaborated with each other in two successful films post break up, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Tamasha.
Tamasha was not a big hit like YJHD but it did get Ranbir out of the rut as he had been continuously giving flop films at the Box Office.
Since the two share great on-screen chemistry, we can't wait for them to officially announce their new film, for now Deepika is enjoying some personal time with Ranveer Singh at a friend's wedding.