- Arjun Rampal Talks About How 'Rock On' Changed His Life For Good!
- Farhan Akhtar Is 'The Fakir Of Venice'?
- Rock On 2 Disaster! Javed Akhtar Blames Demonetisation!
- Rock On 2 Disaster! This Is What Shraddha Kapoor Has To Say!
- Rock On 2 Disaster! Arjun Rampal Blames It On Demonetisation
- Farhan Akthar Reveals Why Rock On 2 Failed! Blames Demonetisation
- This Is How Shraddha Kapoor Feels While Singing In Front Of A Live Audience!
- This Is How Shraddha Kapoor Reacted When Offered Rock On 2!
- Shraddha Kapoor: Link-ups Are Very Unfair & They Bother Me!
- Farhan Akhtar Tries Hard To Convince That Rock On 2 Has ‘Good Music’!
- Shraddha Kapoor's 'Rock On 2' Will Inspire Women To Pick Up Guitars & Play In A Band?
- Rock On 2 Teaser: Brings Back Memories Of The Prequel 'Rock On'!
They say when you walk in to the gates of heaven and hell, the first thing that would greet you inside is 'rock music' as a lot of metalheads believe that this form of music is God's and devil's own music. When Rock On released in 2008, it was the first Bollywood film to touch the topic of rock in India and explored how musicians struggle to make their ends meet.
After a period of eight years the team is back with the sequel Rock On 2 and have the same cast with one inclusion of Shraddha Kapoor. The prequel showcased the band as young and energetic who wanted to rule the rock industry with their music but somehow failed despite all attempts, only to find success at the end.
Rock On 2
Shraddha Kapoor will be seen singing alongside Farhan Akhtar in the rock band Magik in Rock On 2.
We're sure when Rock On 2 is releases, a lot of women will pick up guitars and start learning the drums.
Arjum Rampal says Rock On 2 will not focus on romance and the main focus would be only on music.
Rock On 2
The team of Rock On 2 will soon become a household name in the country asit's one of a kind movie in Bollywood.
Rock On, which released in 2008 was a musical superhit and all the songs were the audiences favorite as well.
Rock On 2 Poster
The poster of Rock On 2 looks promising and the film is all set to hit the theatres on November 11, 2016.
So in Rock On 2, the youthness of the band would be over and we might get to see middle aged cranky rockstars who set an aim to be the biggest name in the rock music industry with their band 'Magik'. Will this connect well with the audience?
Well for once, we can surely say yes! Music evolves with the musician as he grows older and the band learns new things as the years pass by, they play more concerts, release new songs and become musically mature.
So yeah! Rock On 2 might end up being way bigger and bettar than its prequel Rock On, as the characters would be more tuned with their music and be tighter as a band on stage. Rock On 2 is all set to release on November 11, 2016.