- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rekha Comes Between Jaya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Her PDA For Amitabh Bachchan IRRITATES His Family
Amitabh Bachchan recently launched the trailer of his film Pink. At the event, the actor said that women should stand up for their rights.
The superstar said, ''The film is about women and their strength so we have kept the title Pink. Women should stand up for their rights. The film is about women.''
Amitabh Bachchan, who is playing a lawyer in the movie, also said, "I haven't been inside a court room here (in India). I hope I never have to go to court. During the allegations of Bofors case, I did enter a court room in London to defend myself. And that's the only time I saw a court.''
Also Read: Beautiful Beyond Words! Katrina Kaif Never Looked This Gorgeous Before, See Her Rare Pictures!
"I went by the research done by my writer and director. We had a recognised lawyer on sets to guide us, the way we spoke and all. We have tried to recreate court room scenes in the most natural way and it adds to the temperament of the film. I follow instructions of Shoojit (Sircar) when it comes to my look,'' he added.
''My character is sad and disheartened in life. He stays opposite these three girls who face problem and I see what they are going through. I decide to do something," Amitabh Bachchan said.
Apart from Amitabh Bachchan, Pink also stars Taapsee Pannu.