- Yami Gautam Signs Aditya Dhar's Film Based On The 2016 Uri Attacks Starring Vicky Kaushal!
- TOO CUTE! Shraddha Kapoor's First Look From Batti Gul Meter Chalu Will Steal Away Your Hearts [PICS]
- A NEW STORY! Shahid Kapoor Begins Shooting For Batti Gul Meter Chalu In Uttarakhand; See Pics
- OMG! Urvashi Rautela Spreading FAKE RUMOURS About Affair With Pulkit Samrat; He SLAMS Her For LYING
- NEW CAT FIGHT? Shraddha Kapoor Upset With Yami Gautam & It's Related To Shahid Kapoor Also!
- Yami Gautam Pens Down An Open Letter On The Hrithik Roshan & Kangana Ranaut Controversy!
Yami Gautam-Pulkit Samrat alleged affair grabbed many eyeballs during the shoot of their last film together, Sanam Re. Now, the duo is all set to entertain the audience with their charming chemistry in their upcoming film, Junooniyat.
But it seems like Yami just can't stop herself from gushing about her alleged boyfriend, Pulkit and how! The 27-year-old actress recalls she had to train herself a lot to match steps with Pulkit.
Below Are 12 'Lovey-dovey' Pictures Of Yami & Pulkit:
"We all know what a fabulous dancer he is and that added a lot of work on me. And now, when people are saying that I danced well, I give the whole credit to Pulkit. It's a blessing to have a good co-actor. Your work is not going to come out in a better way if your co-actor is not co-operative."
She also revealed how she and Pulkit came on board together for Junooniyat and here's what she told:
"We worked simultaneously on both the films. We signed both the films around the same time. It was almost a year that we were shooting together. It was a very good experience of working with Pulkit. He is one of those actors, who will give your space. He is spontaneous."
Yami made her debut with Shoojit Sircar's film Vicky Donor opposite Ayushmann Khurrana followed by her small stints in films like Action Jackson and Badlapur.
Asked what she takes into consideration while choosing a project, Yami said, "My choice is a mix of everything. I did 'Badlapur' because I wanted to work with Sriram Raghavan and I wanted to be a part of film which is different for people to watch."
"Apart from that, I am not bothered about the length of my role. I keep pushing myself in terms of genre."