- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- After Making Peace With Preity Zinta Last Year, Ness Wadia Chargesheeted For 'MOLESTATION'!
- Preity Zinta Bowled Over By Juhi Chawla's Daughter Jahnvi Mehta At The IPL 2018 Auction!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
The dimple girl Preity Zinta, finally opens up about her husband Gene Goodenough for a Q&A session with fans on Twitter and the actress, showers a lot of love to her other half and melted a million herats in the process.
A fan, (quite rightly) asked Priety Zinta to talk only about her husband and nothing else, and Preity did not disappoint. She replied to the question as, "He is 6 feet and 1 inches tall and is 41 years old. He is trying to save the world by working with renewable energy."
Wow! So Preity Zinta's husband Gene Goodenough is trying to save the world and is working on renewable energy. That's pretty impressive! Way to go Gene and we all support you on your efforts to achieve it.
The best question asked by a fan to Preity Zinta was to share her wedding video. When all of her followers were expecting a short clip from Preity, the actress replied as, "Best videos are the ones that get etched in ur memory ,Moreover with a video around It would have felt like a shoot."
Damn! We missed it. Anyway kudos to the fan who asked the 'wedding video' question. We're sure if a few more fans ask for the same, Preity Zinta might end up sharing the video clip!
Also Read: Shahrukh Khan Gone Wild, Find Out Why!
Another fan, asked Preity Zinta if her life has changed after marriage, for which Preity replied "The only thing new about marriage is having to wear a #Choora for a couple of days."
It's good to see Preity Zinta happily married and answering questions about her husband Gene Goodenough. We wish the couple a life full of love and happiness.