TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Biopics on various sportsperson seems to be quite popular these days. This year we saw films made on the life story on Mohammad Azharuddin and MS. Dhoni. On a similar note, it would be quite interesting to see a biopic on one of India's most loved cricketer Yuvraj Singh.
Recently on the talk show #NoFilterNeha, Yuvraj who recently got hitched to actress Hazel Keech, revealed that he would like Akshay Kumar to star in his biopic. He said, ""Well I don't know who relates to me the best but as a Punjabi boy I think Akshay fits in that category."
Yuvi, although is not too keen on having a film on his life as 'it is too personal', did not rubbish the idea completely.
He further added, "Biopic is very personal. I am not sure if I would like to go for it...someday when I decide to hang my boots and sit on it, I may (think about it) ...not at the moment...," said Singh, who has a record of hitting six sixes in an over."
The other actor who Yuvraj wouldn't mind playing him on big screen is Aditya Roy Kapoor.
Akshay Kumar or Aditya Roy Kapur, who do you think would be an apt choice to play Yuvi?