- Zareen Khan: Salman Khan Is Somebody Who Will Always Be Very Special & Close To My Heart!
- 1921 Movie Review: Sunn Le Zara, 'Horror' Hain Kahan?
- INTERVIEW! Zareen Khan's Candid Confessions About Multi-Starrer Films, Body-Shaming & More!
- Zareen Khan To Be Slapped With A Legal Notice By Aksar 2 Film-makers?
- ROUND TWO! 'Aksar 2' Makers To Drag Zareen Khan To Court For Calling The Film 'Vulgar'?
- SHE IS DAMN ANGRY! Zareen Khan: I Hope I Never See The Aksar 2 Makers In My Life Again
The Hate Story actress Zareen Khan, who has been at the receiving end of body shaming in the past, says she is happy that men and women have become forthcoming in talking about the issue.
Zareen recently posted her teenage pictures, (which you can see below) when she used to be overweight, and also wrote that she never bothered about people's negative comments about her body.
"Body shaming is really bad and I'm glad that people have actually started coming forth and speaking abt it. I don't understand how can anyone judge you to be beautiful or ugly based on your body," Zareen said in a statement.
The 28-year-old actress has lost oodles of weight in the recent past and is training under fitness trainer Abbas Ali.
A lot of youngsters have approached Zareen at the gym where she works out and on social networking websites asking her about the secret to weight loss. While she believes determination is important to achieve a goal her main message to the youth is never to go on a crash diet.
Zareen is currently shooting for Aksar 2, a sequel to the 2006 Emraan Hashmi-starrer thriller.