- KBC 10: Anushka Sharma Blushes As Amitabh Bachchan Teases Her About Virat Kohli's Flying Kisses!
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Varun Dhawan And Anushka Sharma Signed As Ambassadors Of Skill India Campaign
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Dance Deewane Grand Finale: Kolkata Boy Aalok Shaw Bags The Trophy!
- Anushka Sharma On Work-life Balance After Marriage: Our Priorities Are Very Clear In Life
- Anushka Sharma: The Sui Dhaaga Memes Are Hilarious & I Take It As A Compliment!
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Indian Idol 10: Varun Dhawan Compares Salman Ali To Salman Khan; Calls The Contestant A Real Hero!
- Anushka Sharma Continues To Promote Sui Dhaaga Despite Suffering From Bulging Disc
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's wedding is creating a lot of buzz and people are digging to know more about what's happening. While some are actual facts, the others are meme rumours and its difficult to separate them as no official confirmation has been sent out by the couple.
We have collated 10 things about Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's wedding so you can where things stand as of now! Check them out below...
Make Up & Photography
Reports state that Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli have already booked make-up artists and wedding photographers and flew them to Italy as well.
Virat Kohli opted out of the ongoing India Vs Sri Lanka test series and ODI matches by filing "personal reasons".
Anushka Sharma's family members carried massive bags at the airport and avoided talking to the media. If it was a just family holiday, why carry so many bags?
Can't Escape The Media
Virat Kohli boarded a 2:45 AM flight at the Delhi airport and wore a jacket and covered his face with a hood while trying to be unnoticeable to everyone.
Wedding Dress Designer
Celebrity designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee was spotted outside Anushka Sharma's house and it speculated that he might design her wedding dress, reported India Today.
Not many people have been invited to the wedding and from the cricketing world, only Sachin Tendulkar and Yuvraj Singh have been invited. Will they make it to the wedding is yet to be seen.
Anushka Sharma's family pandit, Maharaj Anant Baba of Anant Dham Atmabodh Ashram in Haridwar, flew to Italy alog with the Sharma family. He had performed a pooja with Anushka and Virat in Haridwar in 2016.
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli are expected to get their marriage registered in Bandra, Mumbai on January 12, 2018. Anushka has already carried the marriage registration papers with her.
Between A Crucial Match
Virat Kohli's childhood coach Rajkumar Sharma applied leave despite having a crucial semi-final match between his team Delhi Vs Chennai. The U-23 match was held on Friday and no coach would take leave during a semi-final match. Is it because of Virat's wedding, folks?
Rumours state that the wedding is to be held on December 12, 2017 in Milan and other reports state that the wedding is on December 18, 2017.