- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
- Bhushan Kumar's T-Series & Prernaa Arora's KriAj Settle Hatchet Over Shahid's Batti Gul Meter Chalu?
- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Tara Sutaria To Play Shahid Kapoor's Girlfriend In The Film?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Shahid Kapoor Is Having 'Dark Thoughts' & This Picture Is A Proof!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Why Is Shahid Kapoor Refraining From Confirming That He's Doing The Film?
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput became the proud parents of a daughter, Misha last year (2016). And just yesterday (8th Feb) the actor shared Misha's picture on the social networking site and it was too adorable for words!
And here's one more good news for Shahid Kapoor fans. His wife Mira Rajput is planning to have a second child soon. Read more details about it below.
Mira Would Prefer To Have A Second Child Soon
While talking to GQ, Shahid Kapoor said, "Mira, who is just 22, would prefer to have a second kid soon as well. She wants to flip the norm, get the kids to a certain age and then be free to do what she likes."
Misha Was Not Planned
In the same interview, Shahid Kapoor also revealed that his first baby Misha was also not planned, "It wasn't planned actually, but I think we were ready for it.''
It Was Shahid Who Was Impatient To Start A Family
Shahid Kapoor added, ''I was impatient to get married and have a family. My job is a lonely one I was lonely for three or four year."
Shahid Is A Protective Dad
Every time, Shahid and Mira travel with their little girl, photographers go crazy. A few days ago, Shahid had even slammed the paparazzi for getting too close for comfort. He had tweeted, "Unfortunate how some journos don't realise how bad 20 cameras flashing 2 feet away are for an infants eyes. No common sense in their dna ."
Shahid Felt Introducing Misha To The Paparazzi Was Odd
Before sharing Misha's picture yesterday, Shahid Kapoor had said, "Introducing her to the paps is slightly odd but I will put a pic of hers out. In any case, we are happy to share her pic with everyone. Just that no such occasion has happened."
What About The Daddy Duties?
When a leading daily had asked Shahid about the daddy duties, Shahid had said, "I have changed diapers many times. See, the problem is that you are inexperienced. So the relevant part is not whether I have changed diapers, but whether I have changed diapers with poop in them. And yes, obviously I have done all of it.''
There Is No Shahid-Mira Time Now!
In an interview to a daily, Shahid Kapoor said, ''There is no Mira-Shahid time now. All the time we have is Misha time. I'm loving this phase.''
Misha Is Better Than Anything I Could Ask For
Shahid Kapoor has time and again expressed how important Misha is to him, "Misha is better than anything I could ever ask for. Every girl is truly a blessing to the entire family." We could not agree more Shahid!
On the work front, Shahid Kapoor is busy with his upcoming film Rangoon, which also stars Saif Ali Khan and Kangana Ranaut.
The movie is directed by Vishal Bhardwaj and it will hit the screens on 24 Feb.