TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
While biopic continue to remain the flavour in Bollywood, the latest buzz we have been hearing is that Yo Yo Honey has been approached by several film-makers to make a film on his life.
A Hindustan Times report quoted a source saying, "After real-life stories of popular personalities like MS Dhoni and Sanjay Dutt, it seems the story of Honey's life has captivated film-makers. He has been approached by couple of directors over the past year. In fact, they've been in talks with Honey's team for more than the past six months."
Honey first rose to fame with the song Gabru from his 2011 album, International Villager, but it was Cocktail song Angrezi Beat which made him quite popular in Bollywood. He went on to deliver huge hits such as Lungi Dance, Blue Eyes, Desi Kalaakar and High Heels. However, the rapper more or less disappeared from the music industry around 2014. It was later revealed that that he'd taken the break because he was undergoing treatment for bipolar disorder.
A source further added, "The film will showcase his story, his struggle, his entry into the music industry, the ups and downs in his life, including the fact that he had been suffering from bipolar disorder." However, there hasn't been any official announcement made yet.
Stay tuned for more updates on this.