- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Friendship With Salman Khan In Trouble? Aamir Khan Wants To Help Ranbir Kapoor But On One Condition
- FLASHBACK DIARY: Shahrukh Khan Tries To KISS Rival Aamir Khan, While He Looks UNINTERESTED [Picture]
- Aamir Khan Appreciates The Test Case, Ekta Kapoor Says ‘I’m Officially In Heaven’
- Shahrukh Khan Starrer Rakesh Sharma Biopic Salute Gets Delayed?
- Aamir Khan Sets Trends On Instagram; Aishwarya Rai, Farhan Akhtar & Sushant Singh Rajput Follow!
A lot of Hollywood and Bollywood celebrities have come out in support of Meryl Streep for standing up to the President-elect Donald Trump while on stage, at the Golden Globes Awards 2017. While Sonam Kapoor called Trump a "joker" and Rishi Kapoor called him "Donald Duck", the new to the list is Mr. Perfectionist, Aamir Khan.
However, Aamir was cautious about his reply and did not slam Trump nor praise Streep on the fiasco. Aamir said as a society we all have to take up a cause and work towards it together and responsibly. He said, "We can't expect only celebrities to work upon a cause, all of us ought to play a role. Each of us has a role in the society that is what makes us a society. Whether you are a celebrity or you are not a celebrity, all of us have a responsibility towards the society."
Well, it's good to see Aamir Khan seeing the larger picture here as a society and did not call out the President-elect for his wrongdoings nor did he appreciate or condemn Meryl Streep's comments. He kept it neutral and that is how society works. We the people have to get together along with our leaders and work towards a common goal, which is the betterment of the society!
The President-elect Donald Trump is all set to take the Oath on Inaugration Day on January 20, 2017 at the Capitol Hill in Washington. President Barack Obama will also be present at the event and the transition of power will happen smoothly.