- Aamir Khan Visits Colleges To Pin-up His Paani Foundation Posters On The Notice Board!
- Good Lord, Finally! Aamir Khan Explains His Character In-depth In Thugs Of Hindostan
- Aamir Khan Suggests Changes In Mogul Script, Does Not Want The Film To Focus On This Controversy?
- Unlike Aamir Khan, Salman Khan Is NOT Scared Of Rajinikanth; All You Need To Know About Their Clash!
- Aamir Khan Doesn't Give A Damn To Akshay Kumar's UGLY SPAT With Bhushan Kumar; Mogul Is In His Radar
- WHOPPING AMOUNT! Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan & Aamir Khan Are Riding On This Budget In 2018
- Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan & Katrina Kaif Scared To React On Salman Khan's 'Jail Or Bail' Situation?
- Aamir Khan's Paani Foundation Not Receiving Financial Assistance From The Maharashtra Government
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Starring In Shahrukh Khan's Salute Is Just A Rumour?
- Prabhudeva Choreographs Aamir Khan & Amitabh Bachchan For TOH & Here’s What He Has To Say..
- Aamir Khan's Instagram Account Is As Unique As Him!
- Will The Three Khans Promote Irrfan Khan's Upcoming Film Blackmail?
- When Shahrukh Khan's Body Caught Fire: I Threw Myself On The Floor; I Had A Close Shave With Death
The three Khans of Bollywood- Shahrukh, Aamir and Salman share a great equation and are frequently seen attending each other's parties and hanging out with each other.
Their camaraderie is just unmissable and it's heartening to hear them talk about each other. Recently in an interview with Mid-day, Aamir recalled his first meeting with the other two Khans. Scroll down to read more...
The First Time He Met Salman
Aamir was quoted as saying, "The first time I met Salman was at Babla's [director Aditya Bhattacharya's] house, who made Raakh .
O Teri! They Were Classmates But...
"Incidentally, Salman and I were in the same class for a year in the second standard [at St Anne's, in Pali Hill]. And we didn't know each other then! I was at Babla's house to discuss a short film called Paranoia, where I was the actor, spot-boy, production head, first AD - all rolled into one. We shot that film for a month," quipped Aamir.
'I Was 15'
Aamir said, "I was 15, and this is the first time I ever acted. Salman was cycling around in Carter Road. He knew Babla too. We stood in the balcony and talked.
'I Thought Of Salman As A Sweet Chap'
"He told me about how he also wanted to become an actor. I thought of him as a sweet chap," revealed Aamir.
Aamir On His First Encounter With Shahrukh Khan
Talking about the first time he came face-to-face with SRK, Aamir said, "Shahrukh, I remember meeting briefly, when I was shooting with Juhi [Chawla], somewhere on the road. He had begun shooting a film with her [Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman]. Deewana [his debut, 1992] hadn't released yet. He was sweet, and it was a warm meeting."
The Three Khans Never Discuss Work Together
In one of his recent interviews, King Khan had confessed, "We don't talk work at all. In fact, we have never done it. So, our equations are on a very different level. We never sit together, gauge and judge that, ‘accha, meri film nahi chali (oh, my film didn't do well).' It's not like Salman will ever sit with me and say, ‘oh, your film didn't do very well. What have you done?"
What About Rivalry?
To this, SRK had replied, "To be absolutely honest, there is no such feeling (of competing with one another). The easiest thing would be to say either yes or no, but there is nothing like that between us. When we talk to each other, I think work is the last thing on our minds."
'We Know About Each Other's Feelings'
"I think the three of us know that we have something in us that makes us think on similar lines. So, if I say something, Aamir will understand and if Salman has to say something, Aamir and I will understand, and that's how it goes. There might not be any fourth person in the world who has been doing it for so long and will understand the same things. Even we don't understand or try to understand that camaraderie. We know about each other's feelings."
Aww..isn't that heart-warming?