- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
- Sanju Diaries: Rajkumar Hirani Compares Ranbir Kapoor With Aamir Khan & His Observation Is Pure Gold
- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Friendship With Salman Khan In Trouble? Aamir Khan Wants To Help Ranbir Kapoor But On One Condition
- FLASHBACK DIARY: Shahrukh Khan Tries To KISS Rival Aamir Khan, While He Looks UNINTERESTED [Picture]
- Aamir Khan Appreciates The Test Case, Ekta Kapoor Says ‘I’m Officially In Heaven’
- Shahrukh Khan Starrer Rakesh Sharma Biopic Salute Gets Delayed?
Needless to mention, Aamir Khan starrer Dangal is one of the most loved and celebrated films of 2016! From kids to youth to elders, everybody simply loved this spectacular film. Not just that, Aamir is currently in China for the promotion of Dangal.
Now, brace yourself for the most shocking news. The biggest film of the year is not even nominated for IIFA 2017. Shocked? So are we!
IIFA Didn't Nominate Dangal
According to DNA, Kriti Sanon was shocked and said, "I am surprised that Dangal wasn't there on the list." Not just her, even Alia Bhatt and Shilpa Shetty too revealed that the Aamir Khan's Dangal didn't have its name in nominations.
It's Just Shameful!
While on one side, other countries are going gaga over Aamir Khan film, our own award shows didn't even nominate the film. Could it be more shameful?
Aamir Is Surprised With China's Response To Dangal
While his 3 Idiots was a big hit, especially among students and parents, PK too became a big winner grossing 100 Million Yuan (USD 16.70 Million approx). It was a bit surprise for Aamir, who told the media there that none of his films were a success in China, until the release of his first collaboration with Rajkumar Hirani.
Aamir Wants To Bring These Two Nations Close
At the same event, Aamir also said, "Films featuring top artists from both the countries could bring the two nations close."
Fans Go Crazy After Seeing Aamir Khan
A large number of Aamir's fans turned up to watch the preview of the Chinese version of 'Dangal' in Beijing.
Aamir Khan feeds 'Panipuri' to the host at the screening of Dangal in China.
Dangal To Release In China In May
Reportedly, the Nitish Tiwari-directed movie will release in China next month. The 51-year-old actor will also visit Shanghai and Chengdu to promote his film.
China Has Increased The Quota Of The Indian Films
Recently, China had increased the quota of Indian films to be screened from two to four, after the joint productions Kung Fu Yoga and Buddies in India fared well at the box office during the Chinese New Year.
Coming back to Dangal's absence from IIFA nominations, don't forget to jot down your thoughts in the comments section below!