- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
We had told you that Aamir Khan's next after 'Thugs Of Hindostan' will be a biopic on Indian astronaut Rakesh Sharma. Now, here's some latest update on the same. A Mumbai Mirror report suggests that the film has been titled 'Salute'.
Rakesh Sharma, along with Russian astronauts Yury Malyshev and Gennadi Strekalov went on a mission. For 27 days, 21 hours and 40 minutes, the trio were orbiting out in the space, conducting over 43 experimental sessions. After returning to earth, a question was asked to Sharma by the then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi. He was asked, what did India look like from outer space. To this, the astronaut had said," Saare jahan se achcha."
Because of this, earlier speculations were rifle that the biopic has been named 'Saare Jahan Se Achcha'. But now, it has been revealed that it's been titled 'Salute' and will be produced by Sidharth Roy Kapur and Aamir Khan jointly.
A Mumbai Mirror report quoted a source close to the development saying, "Sid had approached Aamir with the script of his last film and this time too he went straight to him. The 2018 film will be made under his newly-launched banner RK Films (Roy Kapur Films). It will be directed by Mahesh Mathai."
It would be quite interesting to watch Aamir play yet another challenging role!