- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
- PARTY TIME! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Dressed Aaradhya Just Like A DOLL For Yash & Roohi's Birthday
- Unlike Aaradhya, AbRam Or Taimur, Rani Mukerji Does NOT Want Adira To Go NOTICED At Public Places
- CUTE! Inside Pics Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan & Gauri From AbRam-Aaradhya's Annual Day!
- PURE GOLD! Shahrukh Khan & AbRam Khan Give Us Some Precious Memories About Swades
- SPOTTED! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At A Wedding, SRK-AbRam In London & Zaheer-Sagarika At Their Sangeet
- WHAT! Amitabh Bachchan Is Shahrukh Khan's 'Papa'? At Least, Little AbRam Thinks So!
- NEW INSIDE PICTURES! Aaradhya Feeds Cake To Jaya Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Big B Smile On!
- UFF, THESE PICTURES! Katrina Kaif Chills With AbRam In Alibaug Ahead Of Shahrukh Khan's Birthday!
- HE'S TOO CUTE! AbRam Gives PERFECT Reply To Aryan Khan When Asked About Dad Shahrukh Khan's Stardom!
- Lovely Pics! Shahrukh Khan Greets Fans With AbRam; Says Can't Thank People Enough For Tolerating Him
- It Made Our Day! Shahrukh Khan's Cute Banter With Wife Gauri Khan On Twitter Is Funny Yet So Cute!
Shocked. Appalled. Furious. These are our reactions, when we watched the video of Shahrukh Khan's speech at TED2017 in Vancouver, which happened a few days ago.
While, the actor said many inspiring things, he also talked about the bizarre news, where it was claimed that his third child, AbRam is Aryan Khan's lovechild! Shocked? So are we!
Read on to know what SRK said:
When A Site Claimed AbRam As Aryan's Love Child
Recalling those bizarre headlines, SRK said, "Four years ago, my lovely wife Gauri and me decided to have a third child."
"It was claimed on the net that he was the love child of our first child who was 15 years old. Apparently, he had sown his wild oats with a girl while driving her car in Romania. And yeah, there was a fake video to go with it."
This Pathetic News Left SRK & His family All Disturbed
SRK further added, "And we were so disturbed as a family. My son, who is 19 now, even now when you say "hello" to him, he just turns around and says, "But bro, I didn't even have a European driving license."
However, SRK Left The Crowd In Splits Instantly. Here’s What He Said:
"I even tried to get into a skin-tight superhero suit to reinvent myself and I failed miserably.
And just an aside, I want to say on behalf of all the Batmen, Spidermen and Supermen of the world, you have to commend them because it really hurts in the crotch, that superhero suit.
Here’s How SRK Introduced Himself at TED2017
He introduced himself with a ‘Namaskar' and said, "I'm a movie star and 52 years of age and I don't use Botox as yet. But I do behave like you saw like a 21-year-old in my movies."
"I sell dreams and I peddle love to millions of people back home to India, who assume that I am the best lover in the world." Impressive much?
SRK Also Made Fun Of Himself & Left The Crowd All Giggling
He further said, "I've also been made to understand, there're lots of you here, who haven't seen my work, and I feel very sad for you. The moment SRK said this, it was followed with the laughter & clap of the crowd.
I’m Completely Self-Obsessed: SRK
Concluding his intro, SRK said, "That doesn't take away the fact that I'm completely self-obsessed as a movie star should be."
When Suhana Enlightened SRK In The Most Unexpected Way
Speaking about the difficulty to understanding the acronyms, used by current generation, he said, "'ADIDAS' someday wrote back to one of my thought-provoking tweets, and I was wondering why would you write the name a sneaker to me?"
Suhana’s Reply To SRK
SRK further added, "So, I asked my daughter and she enlightened me. ‘ADIDAS' now means ‘All Day I Dream About Sex'."
SRK Also Talked About The Love That He Receive From India..
Speaking about India, SRK said, "The land I come from is the source of inexplicable but very simple spirituality."
"In its immense generosity, India decided somehow that I, the Muslin son of a broke freedom fighter, who eventually ventured into the business of selling dreams, should become its king of romance, the Baadshah of Bollywood, the greatest lover the country has ever seen, with this face!
Watch out his entire speech from the TED Conference here..