TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
An assistant director was severely injured on the sets of Anil Kapoor-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starrer Fanney Khan. According to the makers the girl was hit by a motorcycle and was immediately rushed to hospital.
"In an unfortunate accident yesterday, one of the assistant directors of our film- Fanney Khan, suffered some injuries during the shoot in Mumbai when a motor cycle rider crashed into her."
"She was immediately given first aid and taken to the hospital for further treatment. She is completely fine now and will soon join the crew for the shoot. The police are dealing with the errant motorcyclist as per the due process of law," Prernaa Arora of KriArj Entertainment said in a statement.
Directed by Atul Manjrekar, the movie also features Rajkummar Rao and Divya Dutta in the lead roles. Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra is producing the project.
Awesome Pictures: Ranveer, Sara, Jhanvi & Others At Deepika Padukone's Party