- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares The FIRST EVER Movie Review Of Aaradhya Which Is For Fanney Khan!
- Fans Hail Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra After A Body-Shaming Victim Thanked Him For Fanney Khan!
- From 1999 To 2018, Anil Kapoor Opens Up About His Equation With Aishwarya Rai
- Fanney Khan Weekend Collection: Aishwarya Rai Film Fails To Impress Audience
An assistant director was severely injured on the sets of Anil Kapoor-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starrer Fanney Khan. According to the makers the girl was hit by a motorcycle and was immediately rushed to hospital.
"In an unfortunate accident yesterday, one of the assistant directors of our film- Fanney Khan, suffered some injuries during the shoot in Mumbai when a motor cycle rider crashed into her."
"She was immediately given first aid and taken to the hospital for further treatment. She is completely fine now and will soon join the crew for the shoot. The police are dealing with the errant motorcyclist as per the due process of law," Prernaa Arora of KriArj Entertainment said in a statement.
Directed by Atul Manjrekar, the movie also features Rajkummar Rao and Divya Dutta in the lead roles. Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra is producing the project.
Awesome Pictures: Ranveer, Sara, Jhanvi & Others At Deepika Padukone's Party