- Commando 2 Movie Review: Vidyut Jammwal Packs A Solid Punch But Is Let Down By His Co-Stars!
- Adah Sharma: I Don't Have A Godfather But Have Been Lucky In Bollywood
- Hot Update: Adah Sharma Is Simbu's Ex-Lover!
- PHOTOS: Adah Sharma Poses For G & G Magazine
- Celebs At SIIMA Awards 2015 Press Conference
- Hatrick Hit For Pawan Wadeyar: Rana Vikrama Completes 50 Days!
Adah Sharma who debuted in the horror film '1920' opened up about being content with one's own personality and revealed that a lot of people will try to change the real person that you are and one must not pay heed towards it and must always allow his true personality to flourish no matter what! She said,
"There are people who want to change you and make you into a stereotype of someone who is successful. So they will tell you to make your hair in a certain way because someone else (who is successful does it) has a particular hairstyle or not wear something because someone else doesn't wear it. I feel it's important to be confident about who you are."
She further commented, "If you like what you are doing, then everything is worth it. When a movie releases, the audience loves you equally. They don't care whose daughter or son you are. With social media, you know it (their reaction to your work) directly. It makes me happy."
She also revealed that many people asked her not to debut in a horror movie back in 2008 but she went ahead and did the movie anyway. "My first film was a horror movie and many people told me not to start with horror. But I got to do a role where I could perform. Sometimes actors don't get to do that in their entire career."