- Tamannaah, Samantha, Amala And Aditi Rao Hydari Bond At A Party; Inside Photos
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- Daas Dev Review: This Film Is Strictly Restricted To A Few Sips!
- Prabhas & Varun Tej’s Upcoming Movies: Who Are The Leading Ladies?
- OH GOSH! When Ranveer Singh Made Aditi Rao Hydari FLINCH On The Sets Of Padmavaat
- Did You Know? THIS Bachchan Lady Referred Aditi Rao Hydari's Name To Bhansali For Padmaavat?
- Sudhir Mishra's Daasdev Set To Arrive On February 16
- Why Aren't People As Angry When Women Are Raped & Killed In Womb: Aditi Rao Hydari On Padmavati Row
- DESPITE A SMALL ROLE! Aditi Rao Hydari Is Sure That She Will Leave Some Impact In Padmavati
- HOW SWEET OF HER! This Actress Suggested Aditi Rao Hydari's Name For Padmavati
- Bhoomi Movie Review: Revenge Is Served Stale And It's More On Us!
- Sanjay Dutt Plays Both My Mother, Father: Aditi Rao Hydari Talks About Bhoomi
Aditi Rao Hydari has been in limelight on many occasions, all thanks to her secret marriage!For those of you who don't know, Aditi secretly married Satyadeep Mishra and in an interview mentioned that they separated. Also, she revealed that she doesn't feel comfortable talking about it.
"I haven't talked about it in the past and there's a reason I don't want to talk about it even now. Somehow, I don't think that (discussing) personal stuff in terms of which family I come from or where I grew up all that is not important as actors. We have to be transparent and we need to take on whatever is given to us, and we need not talk about our private life in open," she said to HT.
Aditi Rao Hydari
"The time duration for which it bothers me reduces with more work that I take up because I just realise that there is more to do."
Family Comes First
"Also, as long as your family and people around you know what's happening, I think you are answerable to them, and most importantly, you are answerable to yourself. You can't be thinking about anything else," said Aditi to HT.
On Link-up Rumours With Other Actors
"Again, this (acting) job is such. These link-up rumours are a part of your territory. People will make up stuff about you and make a mountain out of a mole hill. It's fine. Everybody is doing their job and we have to focus on doing ours."
On Clarifying Rumours On Social Media
"If you do that, then you are talking about it even more. What's the point? So, I don't see the need to do that. For me, my family, dignity, and self respect are very important, and that's the way I have been brought up," she clarifies.
Aditi Rao Hydari will next be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati, which also stars Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor.
She is currently shooting for her upcoming film Aur Devdas, and it's all set to hit the theatres during the first half of 2018.
Aditi Rao Hydari was last seen in the film Bhoomi, which also starred Sanjay Dutt. It was his comeback film and didn't fare well at the box office.
She also won an award in 2017 for her role in a Tamil movie named Kaatru Veliyidai.