- Sanjay Dutt DIDN’T CRY After His Mom’s Death; 3 Years Later Recorded Tapes Of Nargis Left Him BROKEN
- At Some Stage, I Do Want To Make A Documentary: Rajkumar Hirani
- Kriti Sanon All Set To Play Parvatibai In Panipat! Read Details
- Panipat TEASER POSTER! Sanjay Dutt, Arjun Kapoor & Kriti Sanon To Star In Ashutosh Gowariker's Next
- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt & Mahesh Bhatt Share A Heart-Warming Bond; Here's The Proof!
- UNBELIEVABLE! A Deceased Fan Of Sanjay Dutt Wills All Her Money & Property To His Name
- Prabhas & Varun Tej’s Upcoming Movies: Who Are The Leading Ladies?
Lately, Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Bhoomi' had been in the news for its leading lady. While names like Alia Bhatt, Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor and Sayyeshaa Saigal did the rounds, we hear that the makers have finally zeroed down Aditi Rao Hydari to play Sanju's daughter.
Omung Kumar, the director of the film was quoted saying to Bombay Times, "We shortlisted Aditi because she's in a good space right now. I love the way she emotes. This, unlike her other projects, will be her film. She's a relatively untapped actress. The father-daughter relationship is an important aspect of the narrative in this revenge drama. Aditi's face perfectly blends softness with a lot of strength. Besides, I like to team up people, who seem unlikely to be cast together, in my movies."
The director was recently in Agra for the second recce of the film. Buzz is that Aditi has already met her reel daddy few times and they have really bonded very well. Omung further added, "Aditi's role goes hand-in-hand with Dutt's track in the film. His journey is physically demanding, while her role will display an array of emotions. So, it's important that they get along well. They are in fact being trained by a diction expert for the dialect common in Agra."
If things go as planned then Bhoomi will go on floors in Agra in the second week of February. The first poster of the film was unveiled in December last year.
Stay tuned for more interesting updates.