- Ranveer Singh Doesn’t Fear Being Judged; Says, ‘I’ve Always Been Unique’
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Ask Guests Not To Carry A Mobile Phone At Their Wedding!
- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan Wish Everyone A Happy Independence Day
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh’s Wedding In Italy Confirmed! Kabir Bedi Sends Out Wishes!
- Inside Pictures From Sara Ali Khan's Birthday Bash! See Here
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Ranveer Singh Gets Mobbed By Fans In Mumbai; Then Dances Atop A Car! Watch Video
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Was Skeptical About Ranveer Singh! Then, What Made Her Say Yes To Takht?
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- Kareena Kapoor To Romance Ranveer Singh In Karan Johar's Next? Juicy Details Inside!
- Ranveer Singh Does Not Hold Grudges Against Those Who Doubted Him As An Actor!
Ranveer Singh is one of the most honest actors of the tinsel town. He is making headlines these days for his film Padmavati, in which he plays the character of Alaudin Khilji.
In a candid interview to a leading magazine, Ranveer Singh revealed that he googles himself around 5 to 15 times in a day. The actor also told that Aditya Chopra told him that he is not a good-looking guy.
Here's What He Said
"I google myself anywhere between 5-15 times a day, and if anyone in the show business tells you otherwise, they are lying."
On His Career
"I feel blessed that I am getting these opportunities and I value them tremendously. There is nothing I wanted to do more than acting, and it was a million to one shot.''
Aditya Chopra Told Me...
''Adi (Chopra) told me - You're not the most good-looking guy. You have to do some good acting if you want people to like you. Each day I wake up and can hardly believe it - Yaar main Hindi film ka hero ban gaya. Sabse kamaal ki baat to yahi hai."
On Playing A Negative Role In Padmavati
"I did think about how the audience will perceive me. The Indian audience in all their generosity, when they love a character, the love gets transferred onto the actor that plays the part.''
My Thought Was...
''So, my thought was - will the reverse happen here? Where, if they hate my character - which is what we are trying to achieve - are they going to transfer the hate onto me?''
''I wanted to play antagonist once in my career - why not do it with Mr Bhansali?''