- Ranveer Singh- Deepika Padukone To Get MARRIED On This Date? Insiders Reveal Details!
- Deepika Padukone REVEALS What She Loves The Most About Ranveer Singh & It's Super Cute!
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Ravi Dubey Has Nailed It In Ranveer Singh’s Alauddin Khilji Look, Fans Can’t Stop Praising Him!
- Ranveer Singh Finally Reveals Why He Agreed To Dub For Deadpool 2 & It's Totally BIZZARE!
- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Ranveer Singh: I Have Been Exploring Indian Superhero Subjects
- LOL! This Throwback Pic Of Ranveer Singh Proves That He Was A Fitness Freak Even As A Kid
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Ranveer Singh Was Missing Deepika Padukone Badly At Sonam Kapoor's Reception!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding: Ranveer Singh Flaunts His Funky Sunglasses
- Ranveer Singh Reveals The Story Of His Next Film Gully Boy
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Tell Staff Not To Take Leave During Their Wedding; Dates Finalised
Ranveer Singh is one of the most honest actors of the tinsel town. He is making headlines these days for his film Padmavati, in which he plays the character of Alaudin Khilji.
In a candid interview to a leading magazine, Ranveer Singh revealed that he googles himself around 5 to 15 times in a day. The actor also told that Aditya Chopra told him that he is not a good-looking guy.
Here's What He Said
"I google myself anywhere between 5-15 times a day, and if anyone in the show business tells you otherwise, they are lying."
On His Career
"I feel blessed that I am getting these opportunities and I value them tremendously. There is nothing I wanted to do more than acting, and it was a million to one shot.''
Aditya Chopra Told Me...
''Adi (Chopra) told me - You're not the most good-looking guy. You have to do some good acting if you want people to like you. Each day I wake up and can hardly believe it - Yaar main Hindi film ka hero ban gaya. Sabse kamaal ki baat to yahi hai."
On Playing A Negative Role In Padmavati
"I did think about how the audience will perceive me. The Indian audience in all their generosity, when they love a character, the love gets transferred onto the actor that plays the part.''
My Thought Was...
''So, my thought was - will the reverse happen here? Where, if they hate my character - which is what we are trying to achieve - are they going to transfer the hate onto me?''
''I wanted to play antagonist once in my career - why not do it with Mr Bhansali?''