- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt & Aditya Roy Kapur To Star In The Film!
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit Begins Shooting For This Sanjay, Varun, Alia, Sonakshi & Aditya Starrer!
- Karan Johar Becomes Bollywood's First Director To Have His Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Kalank: Sanjay Dutt & Madhuri Dixit Reunite, Film Also Stars Varun, Alia, Aditya & Sonakshi!
Actor Aditya Roy Kapur says he doesn't feel the need to take too many fashion risks.
"I don't feel too obligated to have to change the way I dress because I am a public personality or I am a celebrity."
"I like to be well put together if its a formal event, otherwise I like to be casuals I like to stick to the things I like. I don't take too many fashion risksa I don't feel the need to," Aditya told IANS at the launch of H&M Store here late on Thursday.
The Aashiqui 2 actor also believes there is nothing to be embarrassed about being well groomed.
"I think grooming is a form of hygiene in a way so I think when someone is hygienic and well groomed, its nothing to be embarrassed about," he added.