- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit Begins Shooting For This Sanjay, Varun, Alia, Sonakshi & Aditya Starrer!
- Karan Johar Becomes Bollywood's First Director To Have His Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Kalank: Sanjay Dutt & Madhuri Dixit Reunite, Film Also Stars Varun, Alia, Aditya & Sonakshi!
- INSIDE SCOOP! Aditya Roy Kapur & Kriti Sanon To Star In Mohit Suri's Edgy Thriller?
Actor Aditya Roy Kapur says he doesn't feel the need to take too many fashion risks.
"I don't feel too obligated to have to change the way I dress because I am a public personality or I am a celebrity."
"I like to be well put together if its a formal event, otherwise I like to be casuals I like to stick to the things I like. I don't take too many fashion risksa I don't feel the need to," Aditya told IANS at the launch of H&M Store here late on Thursday.
The Aashiqui 2 actor also believes there is nothing to be embarrassed about being well groomed.
"I think grooming is a form of hygiene in a way so I think when someone is hygienic and well groomed, its nothing to be embarrassed about," he added.