TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Here's some good news pouring in for all fans of Adnan Sami. The singer-composer and his wife Roya Sami have been blessed with a baby girl and the couple have named their little bundle of joy Medina Sami Khan.
Adnan confirmed this news and issued an official statement which read, "Medina is the most incredible thing that's happened to us. Both Roya and I always wanted a daughter and she is already my lucky charm.
I have found a new inspiration for my music through her and she is going to be the center of my world. Both mother and child are healthy and are doing fine."
He also took to Twitter to express his joy and posted, "Roya & I hv bin blessed wt an angelic baby girl. We've named her Medina Sami Khan. Prayed for a daughter. Over Joyed! #daddyslittlegirl".
Aww, that's so sweet of him!
On the work front, the musician was recently honoured with the Asian Award from the British Parliament's House of Lords for 'Outstanding Achievement in Music'.
While accepting the award, Sami had said, "I dedicate this award to my late father and receive it in the name of India."