- Did Tiger Shroff Refuse To Work With Ranveer Singh? Karan Johar Reacts To Reports!
- Ananya Panday Shares A Throwback Picture With Her Mom & It's Too Good To Be Missed!
- Salman Khan Takes A Massive Dig At Young Actors; Is He Targeting Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor?
- Disha Patani Sizzles In A White Monokini & Tiger Shroff Goes Shirtless! View Pictures
- Is Disha Patani Really Dating Tiger Shroff? She Finally BREAKS Her Silence On The Issue
- Disha Patani BLASTS Trolls! Says She Doesn't Need Anyone's Approval To Post Pictures Online
- Student Of The Year 2: Tiger Shroff, Ananya Pandey & Tara Sutaria Look Like A Dream
- Disha Patani On Affair Rumours With Tiger Shroff: It’s Part Of The Game
- Jackie Shroff: I Am proud Of Tiger Shroff's Achievements!
- Student Of The Year 2: Tiger Shroff, Ananya Pandey & Tara Sutarai Are In Uniforms! View Pic
- Baaghi 2: Sajid Nadiadwala Begins 2018 With A Bang!
- Tiger Shroff's Baaghi 2 Beats Lifetime Collections Of Varun Dhawan's Judwaa 2!
We all know that being a celeb in today's times isn't easy especially when their life is constantly under scanner 24 X 7. Most of them fall prey to depression when they ain't able to cope up with their fast-paced life.
In the past, several Bollywood celebrities have opened about being a prey to this silent killer. The latest Bollywood celeb to join this bandwagon is Tiger Shroff who recently confessed that he underwent 'hardcore depression' a couple of months ago.
Here's what he had to say-
It All Began When Flying Jatt Tanked At The Box Office
Tiger was quoted saying to a leading magazine, "This year I started on a high with Baaghi (2016). I was over the moon when it opened on 12 crore and did 15 crore on a Sunday. For a newcomer and for a second film, that's pretty good. And then kept going up. But when the numbers for A Flying Jatt came in, I thought, ‘I put in so much work, why didn't they like it?"
When Tiger Seeked Refuge In Emotional Eating
He further added, "A month of hard- core depression. A lot of emotional eating. When I started shooting for Munna Michael, I was still in that mindset.I didn't have any drive. But after I finished my first schedule, I thought, ‘I can't wait for people to see this now."
Deepika Padukone Too Had Opened Up About Being A Victim Of Depression
Earlier, the leggy lass had opened up about herself suffering from depression in a TV interview. She had said, "I thought it was stress, so I tried to distract myself by focusing on work, and surrounding myself with people, which helped for a while. But the nagging feeling didn't go away. My breath was shallow, I suffered from lack of concentration and I broke down often."
Varun Dhawan Had Admitted Being Depressed While Shooting For Badlapur
The 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' actor had revealed, "I was depressed. I was not clinically declared depressed but I was heading there. I was very sad to a certain degree. I don't want to use the term 'depression' loosely because it's a serious illness. It definitely effected my mental health. I was prescribed and did see a doctor for it as well."
When Anushka Sharma Openly Spoke About Suffering From Anxiety
In a question related to depression on Twitter, Anushka had said, "I have anxiety. And I'm treating my anxiety. I'm on medication for my anxiety. Why am I saying this? Because it's a completely normal thing. It's a biological problem. In my family there have been cases of depression. More and more people should talk openly about it. There is nothing shameful about it or something to hide. If you had a constant stomach pain, wouldn't you go to the doctor? It's that simple. I want to make this my mission, to take any shame out of this, to educate people about this."
It's extremely bravo of these famous personalities to open up about something which is considered a taboo in the society!