- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
- Hrithik Roshan Turns Photographer On The Sets Of Super 30
- Arjun Rampal Caught FIGHTING LOUDLY With Mehr; Was He Secretly Meeting Hrithik's Ex-wife Sussanne?
- Hrithik Roshan Wished Mohanlal On His Birthday & That Has Left The Social Media Users Guessing!
- Throwback: A 8 Year Old Hrithik Roshan Aping Michael Jackson's 'Thunder' Moves Is Priceless!
- Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina On Her Life Battles: I Am A Survivor, Not A Victim!
- Hrithik Roshan's Heart Swells With Pride At India's Glory At Commonwealth Games 2018!
Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan's divorce came as a shock to many. But even after the separation, Hrithik is often spotted with his ex-wife Sussanne. Also, the actor has time and again said that his relationship with Sussanne is very peaceful and they are good friends now.
So after his split with Sussanne, is the actor planning to get married again and start a new life with someone? Read what he said below.
Also Read: Must Read! How Aryan Khan Reacts After Seeing Shahrukh Khan Romancing Actresses On Screen
Hrithik On Remarriage
In an interview to TOI, Hrithik said, ''No, I am not thinking about it at all. I am happy. I feel so fulfilled. I don't feel the need, but you don't know what the future holds. For now, I am very content.''
On Salman Wishing Him & SRK For Their Movies
''I think it's a great gesture by Salman. It also makes for a great example for others to follow and spread that kind of love. Why question it?''
Shahrukh Is One Of Our Greatest Stars
''In one way, I should be proud of myself that I have been able to get this far. On the other hand, I feel very humbled that people are considering me even worthy of clashing with Shahrukh because he is one of our greatest stars and I am not a patch on him.''
''Apart from that, we have to be professional and graceful about this. There is no reason that anything will dampen or come in the way of my relationship with my friends.''
On Getting Nervous Before The Release Of His Films
''Yes I do. I am always nervous until I see the first copy of my film. After that, I am at peace. The only thing I look forward to is, if my feelings resonate with the audience or not. If not, I recalibrate my judgement.''
Because Of The Kaabil & Raees Clash There Is A Bit Of Curiosity
If Kaabil had a solo release, I would be a lot more relieved, but somewhere because of the clash, there is also an extra bit of excitement and curiosity. I am not someone who regrets or repents the present. This is how it is and I am going to make the best of it.''
I Am Only Focussing On My Film
''From the outside, it might seem like there's this clash of two actors and their films. I don't look at it that way. I am only focussing on my film and what I can do for it. I know for a fact that no one can change my destiny.''
''If it's not my best time, then maybe it's the time for me to keep learning and growing. And if it is my time to celebrate, then no one can take that away from me.''
In the same interview, Hrithik Roshan also talked about all the problems he faced in his life in the past year, ''I have enjoyed every aspect of any problem that has occurred in my life because I am good at analysing, understanding and reorganising things.''
The Kaabil actor futher added, ''I look at problems as an opportunity to learn and discover life a little more. My favourite quote is, 'Judge the size of a person by the size of the problem it takes to bring him down.''