TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
'Firangi' actress Ishita Dutta recently married Vatsal Seth in a hush-hush ceremony in Mumbai.
Unfortunately her sister Tanushree Dutta skipped the wedding which led to strong whispers in the tinsel town as to why she didn't make it to Ishita's D-Day. Recently while speaking to TOI, Tanushree finally revealed the real reason. Read on to know more...
Guess What Played A Spoilsport!
The former beauty queen who is currently in US couldn't make it to the wedding because of travel permit issues.
Tanushree Is Very Happy For Her Sister
She told the daily, "I am very happy for Ishita and Vatsal. It's a new beginning for her."
We So Feel You, Tanushree!
"I tried my best to be there, but unfortunately, could not make it. I am waiting to see my sister when she visits the US," added the actress.
Marriage On The Cards For Tanushree?
To this she replied, "My marriage is written in heaven. It will happen whenever it is destined. I am single at the moment."
The Bride Speaks
Ishita told the daily, "It feels good to be married. For now, I just want to spend some quality time with Vatsal before I get back to work."
On Why She Chose To Keep Her Wedding Low- Profile
"Our engagement and wedding were planned months ago, but we decided not to talk about it. For me, the only thing that mattered was getting married in the presence of my family and very close friends. We did not want a big fat wedding."
Vatsal Is Happy To Have Ishita By His Side
He was quoted as saying, ""I have always wanted to marry the right woman, no matter how long it took. With Ishita by my side, I feel that my life is complete."
Aww...now that's quite sweet of him to say that!