- Tanushree Dutta Has No Interest In BIGG BOSS; Here Are Celebs Who Refused To Be A Part Of The Show!
- Remember Tanushree Dutta From Aashiq Banaya Aapne? She Has Become A Plus-Size Model Now [Pictures]
- TALK OF THE TOWN! Why Did Tanushree Dutta Skip Her Sister Ishita's Wedding With Vatsal Seth?
- Tanushree Dutta makes her debut in Sandalwood
- Vivek Oberoi, Tanushree Dutta to perform at New Year Bash
- Ramaa - The Saviour Review
- Bollywood faces at Bangalore Fashion Week 2010
- Apartment inside out by Subhash K. Jha
- "Sex is always there on people's mind" - Jagmohan
- Apartment - Review
- Two females sharing Apartment are not lesbians: Tanushree Dutta
- I am not undermining Neetu's role: Tanushree Dutta
'Firangi' actress Ishita Dutta recently married Vatsal Seth in a hush-hush ceremony in Mumbai.
Unfortunately her sister Tanushree Dutta skipped the wedding which led to strong whispers in the tinsel town as to why she didn't make it to Ishita's D-Day. Recently while speaking to TOI, Tanushree finally revealed the real reason. Read on to know more...
Guess What Played A Spoilsport!
The former beauty queen who is currently in US couldn't make it to the wedding because of travel permit issues.
Tanushree Is Very Happy For Her Sister
She told the daily, "I am very happy for Ishita and Vatsal. It's a new beginning for her."
We So Feel You, Tanushree!
"I tried my best to be there, but unfortunately, could not make it. I am waiting to see my sister when she visits the US," added the actress.
Marriage On The Cards For Tanushree?
To this she replied, "My marriage is written in heaven. It will happen whenever it is destined. I am single at the moment."
The Bride Speaks
Ishita told the daily, "It feels good to be married. For now, I just want to spend some quality time with Vatsal before I get back to work."
On Why She Chose To Keep Her Wedding Low- Profile
"Our engagement and wedding were planned months ago, but we decided not to talk about it. For me, the only thing that mattered was getting married in the presence of my family and very close friends. We did not want a big fat wedding."
Vatsal Is Happy To Have Ishita By His Side
He was quoted as saying, ""I have always wanted to marry the right woman, no matter how long it took. With Ishita by my side, I feel that my life is complete."
Aww...now that's quite sweet of him to say that!