TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Kareena Kapoor is all geared up to start shooting for Rhea Kapoor's directorial debut on a chick flick titled Veerey Di Shaadi and quite a lot of buzz has been created around the movie. It is being said that it might be a female version of the type of friendship shown in Dil Chahta Hai. The West has many movies on chick flicks, but for Bollywood, this is the first. The film also stars Sonam Kapoor and Richa Chadha and when Anushka Sharma was asked if she is keen on starring in a female-centric film, she quipped,
"I have been wanting to do a chick flick but you have to find the correct writers for it. It cannot be the same old stereotypical story. It needs to have a new language or a new idea to tackle. There needs to be something relevant and interesting. The minute I find a good writer, I am totally on!"
So as of now Anushka has no chick flick offers in hand and when she finds a really good story, she'll lay her hands on it. Also, when asked which is her favourite character in a chick flick, she revealed, "Bridesmaids is my favourite. It's out-and-out funny, hilarious and unapolegetically entertaining."
She further commented, "Women are such complicated, complex characters, not in a negative way but there is much depth and layers to them. It will be interesting to show the interpersonal relationship between women without the presence of a man. It can make for amazing stories. Look at the films being made in the West. We have seen so many stories exploring women and their relationships with each other."