TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
After ditching the IIFA Awards in New York City, Priyanka Chopra headed off to Maldives with her family and friends to celebrate her 35th birthday and if you think that her vacation is over, think again! She recently posted a new picture sporting a yellow maxi dress with the caption, "Where to next? #thechopravacation."
It looks like she's headed off to a new holiday destination this week and we wonder which exotic place would she be visiting this time! Watch out for more holiday pictures from PeeCee...
Yellow Maxi Dress
Priyanka Chopra posted this image on Instagram and asked her followers to guess which place she is headed next on a holiday.
She celebrated her 35th birthday on July 18, 2017 in Maldives.
She was holidaying in Maldives last week with her near and dear ones.
PeeCee posted several pictures of her holiday on her Instagram handle.
We wonder where is she headed next!
Saying No To IIFA
She ditched the IIFA Awards 2017 in New York City and flew back to India and then Maldives.
Reports state that she gave IIFA a miss due to gender pay gap.
However, none of it is confirmed as PeeCee said she missed IIFA as she wants to celebrate her birthday.
She is currently working in two Hollywood movies, 'A Kid Like Jake' and 'Isn't It Romantic?'
She also visited the city of love, Paris.
Her Hollywood debut Baywatch was called "boring" by the worldwide audiences.
This is so cool, isn't it?