- Ganapati Darshan: A Panicked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tries To Protect Aaradhya From The Crowd Around
- Taimur Has More Confidence Than Aaradhya: Trollers Target Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Again!
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pays A Heavy Price For Delivering ONLY FLOPS; Gets Ousted From Woh Koun Thi
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- OUCH! Did Shweta Bachchan-Karisma Kapoor's BONDING Make Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Very UNCOMFORTABLE?
- What Left Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Teary-eyed At A Recent Event? You'll Be Amazed To Know The Reason!
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Abhishek Bachchan Says Jaya Bachchan Was A Strict Mother; Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is A One-woman Army
- Abhishek Bachchan SNUBS Karisma Kapoor In Front Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Shweta Bachchan Hugs Her!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been going through a rough patch of her life, as she lost her father, Krishnaraj Rai, recently.
It's indeed a tough time for Aishwarya Rai's mommy Vrinda Rai, but the actress made sure to make Mrs Rai's birthday a little special and look who helped her, her darling daughter, Aaradhya Bachchan.
Here's the inside picture of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Aaradhya, who is seen helping Vrinda Rai, cut her birthday cake.
Isn’t It Sweet?
This picture is a solid proof that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is not just an amazing mother but a daughter too!
Aish’s Bonding With Her Mommy
Aishwarya Rai owes her mother Vrinda for everything she is today. She calls her the nucleus of her existence.
And.. We Can Totally See That, Aish!
Once in an interview, Ash had said that her mother had gently moulded her and taught her to be the very best version of her that she could be.
Now, Isn’t It Sweet?
"She is the nucleus of my existence; who has gently moulded me, shaped me, picked me up when I`ve been down, has faith in me and taught me to be the very best version of me that I can be," had said Aishwarya, when she was honoured with the ‘Iconic Woman Of The Year' award in 2012.
Coming Back to Aishwarya’s Deceased Dad
He was reportedly fighting cancer and was in hospital for over a month. He breathed his last on March 18, 2017.
He’s Survived By His Wife, Son & Daughter
Krishnaraj Rai is survived by his wife Vrinda Rai, son Aditya Rai and daughter Aishwarya Rai.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was very close to her father and he was very fond of his granddaughter Aaradhya Bachchan with whom he was often spotted.