- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
- Akash Ambani's Engagement: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Ranbir-Alia & Others Spotted [PICS]
Ever since, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's father, Krishnaraj Rai passed away, the die-hard fans of Aishwarya Rai, have been in a dilemma as to whether the actress would attend the Cannes Film Festival of 2017 or not.
On the other side, Deepika Padukone, who recently turned the brand ambassador of L'Oreal Paris, didn't confirm her outing at Cannes and rather said that her first priority is her upcoming film, Padmavati.
So, Will They Attend The Cannes Film Festival? Read On To Know...
Deepika & Aishwarya Rai To Attend The 70th Festival De Cannes
As reported by IANS, L'oreal Paris brand ambassadors Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor, Deepika Padukone will be joining their international counterparts Julianne Moore, Eva Longoria at the 70th Festival De Cannes, taking place in May.
Many Other Celebs Will Attend The 70th Festival De Cannes
L'Oreal Paris celebrates 20 years of partnering with the prestigious Film Festival as it's Official Makeup brand and for Cannes 2017, the brand's iconic ambassadors and many others will be seen joining in the festivities on the French Riviera in May this year.
Are You Excited Now?
They will showcase the transformational power of make-up and a kaleidoscope of styles.
Deepika To Represent L’Oreal
Also this will be Deepika Padukone's first year representing L'Oreal Paris as an ambassador at Cannes.
L’Oreal’s Exclusive Collection Of Product Known
Known as the red carpet expert, L'Oreal Paris has introduced many beauty trends at this glittering festival and this year for Cannes 2017, the brand plans to looks created with their exclusive collection of products - ‘The L'Oreal Paris Cannes Collection 2017'.
GM Of L’Oreal On Aishwarya, Deepika & Sonam
"We're happy to announce that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor will be representing L'Oreal Paris and India at the Cannes Film Festival this year. This year is very special to us as L'Oreal Paris celebrates two decades of being the official makeup partner for Cannes."
"This year the brand is not only introducing an innovative and phenomenal collection of products but plans to bring Cannes closer to our consumers through the hottest new makeup and fashion trends, and also giving them a unique experience of #LifeatCannes," Raagjeet Garg, General Manager, L'Oreal Paris said in a statement.
The Cannes Film Festival is set to commence on May 17 and will conclude on May 28.