- Abhishek Bachchan Slams A Troll Who Said He Doesn't Deserve A Wife Like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Celebrates Mom Vrinda Rai's Birthday With Aaradhya; Spotted On A Dinner Date
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gives It Back To Haters Who Think She Is All About Only Looks!
- Cut To 1994: Aishwarya Rai Reveals Why She Cried After Losing 'Miss Universe' Title To Sushmita Sen
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Latest Instagram Posts Will Remind You Of Your Own School Days!
- Sorry Aishwarya Rai! Kareena Kapoor Khan Won't Follow Your Footsteps When It Comes To This Thing
- What Happened When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Bumped Into Mahira Khan At Cannes? Get Ready For SURPRISE!
- Not The Khans! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Says Her Husband Abhishek Bachchan Is Her Favorite Actor
- WEIRD! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns A Victim Of Trolling; Gets Slammed For Kissing Aaradhya On Lips
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: We As Women Need To Stop Judging Each Other
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
It's a proud moment for the Bachchan parivaar as both the bahus, Jaya Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan have achieved something big and have their family extremely proud of them.
Wanna know? What it is! We will tell you. Read on to know what made Amitabh Bachchan gushing over his wife Jaya, while Aishwarya is all set to makes whole India proud.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Makes India Proud
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be the first female actor to hoist the tricolour at the annually held flag hoisting ceremony, which has been a special segment of the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne (IFFM) 2017.
Note Down The Date
The 43-year-old star will attend the opening weekend of this year's festival and also hoist the Indian national flag at the iconic Federation Square building on August 12 to mark the 70th Indian Independence Day celebrations.
We Are Super Excited
"Aishwarya will be also walk the red carpet as a special guest at the star-studded awards night to be held on August 11 at Melbourne's Recital Centre."
IFFM Proud To Have Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
"IFFM is proud to welcome one of India's most loved and iconic actors - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan - to the festival and look forward to celebrating Indian cinema in Australia," Mitu Bhowmick-Lange, festival director, said.
On The Other Side, Jaya Also Makes The Family Proud
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says it is a ‘proud' moment for his family as his wife politician-actress Jaya Bachchan bagged the Best Parliamentarian award.
Big B’s Tweet On Jaya Bachchan
He tweeted, "Best Parliamentarian Award to Jaya. A proud moment for all of us in the family," Amitabh captioned the image.
He added, "Jaya gets the Best Parliamentarian Award today. A moment of great pride for us all. our gratitude to them that wish!"
Big B Also Wrote A Blog On Jaya’s Achievement
The thespian also took to his blog, where he expressed that his wife proved her worth in the Indian Parliament.
Big B Beams With Pride
"Quietly and with great dignity Jaya has won the Best Parliamentarian award today and it could not have been a prouder moment for us all in the family."
Jaya Has Proved Her Worth: Big B
"Committed, participatory and with an enviable attendance record, she has proved her worth in the annals of the seat of democracy - the Indian Parliament!" he wrote.