TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
We all know that before entering Bollywood, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was into modeling. A few hours, Milind Soman shared his picture with her and boy, we just cannot keep calm!
This throwback picture of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan posing with Milind Soman is just going to be a pleasant treat to all their lovers.
Aish & Milind Look Unrecognizable
Here's how Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Milind Soman used to look twenty four years ago. A few hours ago, Milind Soman shared this picture on his Instagram page.
Wanna Go Down The Memory Lane?
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's inside pics from the Gladrags Magazine. She looks sensational!
The blue-eyed diva has completed 20 years in showbiz and she is still as young as a 16-year-old in the heart of all her fans.
In Salin Asgarally Couture
Another throwback picture of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan from the year 1994, in which she can be seen wearing Designer Salim Asgarally Couture.
Aishwarya's rare pictures from Femina's spreads 1994. How innocent does she look in these pictures!
That Glare Though!
Aishwarya is one of those rare Indian models, who made it big in Bollywood and still ruling with B-town with her killer looks and endless achievements.
If Only Looks Could Kill!
The actress has represented India on global platforms so many times and we, as an Indian owe her!
Simplicity At Its Best!
When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan posed for photographer Gautam Rajadhyaksha.
Aish For Vanity Fair
When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan graced the cover of Vanity Fair magazine.
Time To Comment!
Now, you've seen many rare pictures of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan from her modelling days, don't forget to tell us, which one you liked the most!
On the work front, the actress will be next seen Fanney Khan, opposite Anil Kapoor.