- Ganapati Darshan: A Panicked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tries To Protect Aaradhya From The Crowd Around
- Taimur Has More Confidence Than Aaradhya: Trollers Target Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Again!
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pays A Heavy Price For Delivering ONLY FLOPS; Gets Ousted From Woh Koun Thi
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- OUCH! Did Shweta Bachchan-Karisma Kapoor's BONDING Make Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Very UNCOMFORTABLE?
- What Left Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Teary-eyed At A Recent Event? You'll Be Amazed To Know The Reason!
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Abhishek Bachchan Says Jaya Bachchan Was A Strict Mother; Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is A One-woman Army
- Abhishek Bachchan SNUBS Karisma Kapoor In Front Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Shweta Bachchan Hugs Her!
India won a match against Pakistan in Birmingham on Sunday (June 4). And just like other Indians, Bollywood actors Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan too celebrated the big win.
Abhishek Bachchan took to social media to share a beautiful picture with his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan on the joyful occasion.
The actor posted the pic with wifey and wrote, "Yessssss! C'mon India!!!#jaihind."
Aishwarya Was Last Seen At Cannes
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan made the headlines recently for her red carpet looks at Cannes 2017 international film festival. She was accompanied by daughter Aaradhya Bachchan.
Aishwarya Is All Set To Burn The Screen Again
As per a leading daily, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has signed Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra's next film Fanney Khan opposite Anil Kapoor.
It's A Drama Film
A source said, "Aishwarya is part of Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra's film. It's a drama. It's his kind of cinema.''
Why Aishwarya Rai Took A Break?
Ash had told a leading daily, "I took a break for the past five months because of personal reasons. I'm glad I did.''
It Meant A Lot For Me Personally
''It meant a lot for me personally so I didn't have any professional meetings. I started last week and I liked two subjects already.''
We Will Share The News With You
''So, as and when we feel the need and the time is right, we will share the news with you.''
I Had Taken Time Off For My Mother
''But I have just started listening to scripts. Until then, I had taken time off for work for my family, especially for my mother."
Her Last Film...
Aishwarya was last seen in Karan Johar's Ae Dil hai Mushkil co-starring Ranbir Kapoor.