- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
A few hours ago, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, along with her darling daughter, Aaradhya Bachchan hoisted the Indian flag as a part of the celebration of 70th year of India's Independence.
The duo not only hoisted the flag but also sang the National Anthem, Jana Gana Mana and their pictures are unmissable! Have a look..
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s OOTD
"Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in custom-made @manishmalhotra05 at the Flag Hoisting in Melbourne while celebrating 70 years of Indian Independence. Jewels by @shazeindia, styled by @wardrobist #stylefile #wardrobist," shared her stylist, Aastha Sharma.
Seen here is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan hoisting the Indian flag at Indian Film Festival in Melbourne.
Awww, So Cute!
These pictures of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, interacting with a kid is too cute to handle.
That’s Her Craze!
"Bollywood superstar Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has left Federation Square. Absolute madness as fans scrambled to get up close, some in tears," wrote a Melbourne journalist.
Fans Go Crazy Over ARB’s Arrival At The Do
Fans go gaga over the arrival of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan at the Federation Square, Melbourne.
Aaradhya Looks So Pretty
People, present at the do just could not stop looking at Aaradhya, who looked damn pretty in an Indian lehenga.
Aish With Aaradhya & Simi
Seen here is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, sharing stage with Aaradhya Bachchan and Simi Garewal.
Beauties In White
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Simi Garewal pose for a picture during Indian Film Festival in Melbourne.
Aishwarya Thanks Melbourne
Thanking Melbourne for giving such an honour to her, Aishwarya said, "Thank you so much Melbourne, thank you everyone for giving us such a moment of pride and happiness with so much love and warmth. Celebrating our 70th Independence Day will forever be such a beautiful memory for me and my dearest Aaradhya."
Candid Click Of Aishwarya Rai
A very beautiful candid click of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, saluting the Indian flag.