- Abhishek Bachchan Slams A Troll Who Said He Doesn't Deserve A Wife Like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Celebrates Mom Vrinda Rai's Birthday With Aaradhya; Spotted On A Dinner Date
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gives It Back To Haters Who Think She Is All About Only Looks!
- Cut To 1994: Aishwarya Rai Reveals Why She Cried After Losing 'Miss Universe' Title To Sushmita Sen
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Latest Instagram Posts Will Remind You Of Your Own School Days!
- Sorry Aishwarya Rai! Kareena Kapoor Khan Won't Follow Your Footsteps When It Comes To This Thing
- What Happened When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Bumped Into Mahira Khan At Cannes? Get Ready For SURPRISE!
- Not The Khans! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Says Her Husband Abhishek Bachchan Is Her Favorite Actor
- WEIRD! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns A Victim Of Trolling; Gets Slammed For Kissing Aaradhya On Lips
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: We As Women Need To Stop Judging Each Other
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
Last Sunday (November 26, 2017) was one happening weekend for many of the Bollywood celebs and we are here with their pictures.
While, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Hrithik Roshan attended the same wedding in Juhu, Shahrukh Khan was seen chilling in London with his munchkin, AbRam and Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge were clicked at their 'Mehendi' ceremony.
Check Out Their Pictures Below..
Aishwarya Rai Attends A Wedding
Sporting a black saree, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked simply stunning as she was snapped inside her car sans hubby Abhishek Bachchan.
Reportedly, Hrithik Roshan was also snapped at the same wedding with his family.
SRK-AbRam In London
On the other side, Shahrukh Khan was seen roaming around on the streets of London with his munchkin, AbRam and their picture is too cute to be missed.
SRK With Fans
The Superstar was also seen posing for a selfie with his fans in London.
The newlyweds Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge pose for the media after their ‘mehendi' ceremony.
Sagarika Ghatge's brother, Shivjeet Ghatge gives his blessings to the newly wed and the trio looks so adorable in this picture.
Yuvraj Singh & Hazel Keech join the celebrations of Zaheer Khan & Sagarika Ghatge's wedding and we're totally rooting for their friendship.
This gorgeous selfie of newlyweds got us swooning over their loveliness!