- Ganapati Darshan: A Panicked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tries To Protect Aaradhya From The Crowd Around
- Taimur Has More Confidence Than Aaradhya: Trollers Target Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Again!
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pays A Heavy Price For Delivering ONLY FLOPS; Gets Ousted From Woh Koun Thi
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- OUCH! Did Shweta Bachchan-Karisma Kapoor's BONDING Make Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Very UNCOMFORTABLE?
- What Left Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Teary-eyed At A Recent Event? You'll Be Amazed To Know The Reason!
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Abhishek Bachchan Says Jaya Bachchan Was A Strict Mother; Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is A One-woman Army
- Abhishek Bachchan SNUBS Karisma Kapoor In Front Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Shweta Bachchan Hugs Her!
Past few months have been very tough for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan as the actress lost her father Krishnaraj Rai. But as they say, we have to move along with time as it heals everything.
Yesterday, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was spotted at the Rouble Nagi's launch of The Paradise Garden and she, how happy and gorgeous does the actress look!
Didn’t We Miss This Smile?
There's no denying that all her lovely fans were longing to see their Aishwarya Rai Bachchan happy.
She Looked Pretty
Sporting a beautiful peach coloured Sabyasachi suit, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked so pretty.
Aishwarya Praises Nagi
While talking to media, Aishwarya praised Rouble Nagi and said, "We are thankful to Rouble as she is making your city more beautiful."
Aishwarya Is happy To Join This Movement
She said, "As a Mumbaikar, I am too happy to join this ongoing movement to beautify our city and have art installations."
Aishwarya Talks About Art
"Art is not just for the exclusive section of society, it has to be enjoyed by all. In fact, art becomes artwork with increased audience's appreciation," she added.
The Paradise Garden Is Installed Near Mehboob Studio
The Paradise Garden sculpture is installed near Mehboob Studio, Bandra, and the Sarbjit actress says that she has a special connection with the place.
Aishwarya Reveals Her Special Connection With This Place
"This is a special place, as I have lived in Bandra till I got married and Mehboob Studio is the place where I have done lots of work."
Rouble Nagi On Public Art
Whereas, Rouble told the media, "Public art has the power to energise our public spaces, arouse our thinking and transform the places where we live, work and play into more welcoming, beautiful and interactive communities."
‘Public Art Is For Everyone’
She further added, "Public art isn't just art for the wealthy or those inclined to visit museums and gallery shows; it is art for everyone. As an artist, I seek solace and inspiration in nature. Nature and art are inseparably linked. Nowhere can we find as much inspiration, peace and solace as in nature."
On a related note, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will soon make an appearance at the Cannes Film Festival 2017.