- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
- Akash Ambani's Engagement: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Ranbir-Alia & Others Spotted [PICS]
Past few months have been very tough for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan as the actress lost her father Krishnaraj Rai. But as they say, we have to move along with time as it heals everything.
Yesterday, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was spotted at the Rouble Nagi's launch of The Paradise Garden and she, how happy and gorgeous does the actress look!
Didn’t We Miss This Smile?
There's no denying that all her lovely fans were longing to see their Aishwarya Rai Bachchan happy.
She Looked Pretty
Sporting a beautiful peach coloured Sabyasachi suit, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked so pretty.
Aishwarya Praises Nagi
While talking to media, Aishwarya praised Rouble Nagi and said, "We are thankful to Rouble as she is making your city more beautiful."
Aishwarya Is happy To Join This Movement
She said, "As a Mumbaikar, I am too happy to join this ongoing movement to beautify our city and have art installations."
Aishwarya Talks About Art
"Art is not just for the exclusive section of society, it has to be enjoyed by all. In fact, art becomes artwork with increased audience's appreciation," she added.
The Paradise Garden Is Installed Near Mehboob Studio
The Paradise Garden sculpture is installed near Mehboob Studio, Bandra, and the Sarbjit actress says that she has a special connection with the place.
Aishwarya Reveals Her Special Connection With This Place
"This is a special place, as I have lived in Bandra till I got married and Mehboob Studio is the place where I have done lots of work."
Rouble Nagi On Public Art
Whereas, Rouble told the media, "Public art has the power to energise our public spaces, arouse our thinking and transform the places where we live, work and play into more welcoming, beautiful and interactive communities."
‘Public Art Is For Everyone’
She further added, "Public art isn't just art for the wealthy or those inclined to visit museums and gallery shows; it is art for everyone. As an artist, I seek solace and inspiration in nature. Nature and art are inseparably linked. Nowhere can we find as much inspiration, peace and solace as in nature."
On a related note, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will soon make an appearance at the Cannes Film Festival 2017.