- Ganapati Darshan: A Panicked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tries To Protect Aaradhya From The Crowd Around
- Taimur Has More Confidence Than Aaradhya: Trollers Target Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Again!
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pays A Heavy Price For Delivering ONLY FLOPS; Gets Ousted From Woh Koun Thi
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- OUCH! Did Shweta Bachchan-Karisma Kapoor's BONDING Make Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Very UNCOMFORTABLE?
- What Left Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Teary-eyed At A Recent Event? You'll Be Amazed To Know The Reason!
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Abhishek Bachchan Says Jaya Bachchan Was A Strict Mother; Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is A One-woman Army
- Abhishek Bachchan SNUBS Karisma Kapoor In Front Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Shweta Bachchan Hugs Her!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan visits Sangam along with her husband Abhishek Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya Bachchan to immerse the ashes of her father, Krishnaraj Rai.
Sporting a white ethnic wear, Aaradhya looked all exhausted owing to piping summer in Allahabad. Have a look at their pictures below..
Aishwarya With Aaradhya
Seen here is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan spotted with daughter Aaradhya Bachchan in Allahabad.
Spotted In Allahabad
Abhishek, Aishwarya & Aaradhya were in the city to immerse the ashes of Krishnaraj Rai who passed away in March this year.
In Pic: Aishwarya Rai Carrying Aaradhya
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's dad was suffering from lymphoma cancer that spread to his brain and was in the ICU for over a week.
They Performed The Rituals At Sangam
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan and Vrinda Rai performed the rituals at Sangam, the holy river bank.
Recently, They Had Visited Temples In Mangalore
A week after his death, Aishwarya and daughter Aaradhya had visited Mangalore to meet their family members and also visit some temples.
Aishwarya Had Also Visited Sahasralingeshwara Temple
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had also visited the Sahasralingeshwara temple in Uppinangady along with Aaradhya to offer prayers for her late father.
Aishwarya Rai Sporting A White Ethnic Wear
Dressed in a white ethnic wear, along with a pallu on her head, Aishwarya was seen sporting a red teeka on her forehead while she was snapped by the paparazzi.
Abhishek In A White Pathani
Whereas, Abhishek was seen sporting a white pathani with a light yellow Nehru jacket.
As far as their work front is concerned, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be next seen in Fanney Khan, while Abhishek Bachchan in Paltan.