- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan visits Sangam along with her husband Abhishek Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya Bachchan to immerse the ashes of her father, Krishnaraj Rai.
Sporting a white ethnic wear, Aaradhya looked all exhausted owing to piping summer in Allahabad. Have a look at their pictures below..
Aishwarya With Aaradhya
Seen here is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan spotted with daughter Aaradhya Bachchan in Allahabad.
Spotted In Allahabad
Abhishek, Aishwarya & Aaradhya were in the city to immerse the ashes of Krishnaraj Rai who passed away in March this year.
In Pic: Aishwarya Rai Carrying Aaradhya
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's dad was suffering from lymphoma cancer that spread to his brain and was in the ICU for over a week.
They Performed The Rituals At Sangam
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan and Vrinda Rai performed the rituals at Sangam, the holy river bank.
Recently, They Had Visited Temples In Mangalore
A week after his death, Aishwarya and daughter Aaradhya had visited Mangalore to meet their family members and also visit some temples.
Aishwarya Had Also Visited Sahasralingeshwara Temple
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had also visited the Sahasralingeshwara temple in Uppinangady along with Aaradhya to offer prayers for her late father.
Aishwarya Rai Sporting A White Ethnic Wear
Dressed in a white ethnic wear, along with a pallu on her head, Aishwarya was seen sporting a red teeka on her forehead while she was snapped by the paparazzi.
Abhishek In A White Pathani
Whereas, Abhishek was seen sporting a white pathani with a light yellow Nehru jacket.
As far as their work front is concerned, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be next seen in Fanney Khan, while Abhishek Bachchan in Paltan.