TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is one of the few Bollywood stars, who have maintained a safe distance from social networking sites. But it seems that the actress believes in changing with the times.
In a recent interview to a daily, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has revealed that she might join social media soon. Scroll down to read her entire statement.
Thank You For Asking Me
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan said, "Thank you for asking me, thinking abhi bhi hope hai.''
The Time Has Come
''I haven't forayed into that space yet. But, I think, the time has come for me to join social media, because it's very much the calling.''
Everyone Has Been Asking
''Everyone has been asking me so vehemently and sweetly year after year.''
I Will Surely Consider The Suggestion
''Thank you for your enthusiasm, I will surely consider the suggestion.''
Why Aishwarya Didn't Join It Yet
Aishwarya Rai had revealed earlier, "We are very quick with excuses.''
We Don't Have Time To Talk To Another Person Because Of This
''Work, routine, lifestyle, social media and the need to be on it 24/7, I had to say this... I have observed, we don't have time to look at another person and talk to him/her because we are so busy on our phones.''
How Many People Would Actually Do This...
"So, how many people would actually look around to do the basic things like leaving their phone for a minute and picking a tissue, which is lying on the floor, and putting in the bin? "
People Have Become Lethargic
"People are leaning on conveniently-attributed lethargy."
Twitter Is A Wonderful Place But...
She had also told a magazine, ''Twitter is a wonderful tool to set facts right. However, it became a barometer of popularity. I didn't feel the need to get onto the rat race.''
This Is Incredibly Vain
"I never had that in terms of the number of followers or well wishers I could also possibly project. That is incredibly vain."
Coming back to Aishwarya's recent revelation, are you guys excited about it?