- When A Lady Slapped Abhishek Bachchan Outside A Theatre & Told Him To Stop Acting!
- Vivek Oberoi On MARRYING Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 'Someone Who Wasn’t Right For Me As A LIFE PARTNER'
- Ganapati Darshan: A Panicked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tries To Protect Aaradhya From The Crowd Around
- Taimur Has More Confidence Than Aaradhya: Trollers Target Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Again!
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pays A Heavy Price For Delivering ONLY FLOPS; Gets Ousted From Woh Koun Thi
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- OUCH! Did Shweta Bachchan-Karisma Kapoor's BONDING Make Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Very UNCOMFORTABLE?
- What Left Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Teary-eyed At A Recent Event? You'll Be Amazed To Know The Reason!
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is one of the few Bollywood stars, who have maintained a safe distance from social networking sites. But it seems that the actress believes in changing with the times.
In a recent interview to a daily, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has revealed that she might join social media soon. Scroll down to read her entire statement.
Thank You For Asking Me
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan said, "Thank you for asking me, thinking abhi bhi hope hai.''
The Time Has Come
''I haven't forayed into that space yet. But, I think, the time has come for me to join social media, because it's very much the calling.''
Everyone Has Been Asking
''Everyone has been asking me so vehemently and sweetly year after year.''
I Will Surely Consider The Suggestion
''Thank you for your enthusiasm, I will surely consider the suggestion.''
Why Aishwarya Didn't Join It Yet
Aishwarya Rai had revealed earlier, "We are very quick with excuses.''
We Don't Have Time To Talk To Another Person Because Of This
''Work, routine, lifestyle, social media and the need to be on it 24/7, I had to say this... I have observed, we don't have time to look at another person and talk to him/her because we are so busy on our phones.''
How Many People Would Actually Do This...
"So, how many people would actually look around to do the basic things like leaving their phone for a minute and picking a tissue, which is lying on the floor, and putting in the bin? "
People Have Become Lethargic
"People are leaning on conveniently-attributed lethargy."
Twitter Is A Wonderful Place But...
She had also told a magazine, ''Twitter is a wonderful tool to set facts right. However, it became a barometer of popularity. I didn't feel the need to get onto the rat race.''
This Is Incredibly Vain
"I never had that in terms of the number of followers or well wishers I could also possibly project. That is incredibly vain."
Coming back to Aishwarya's recent revelation, are you guys excited about it?