- Ajay Devgn Shares Kajol's Mobile Number On Twitter, Asks Fans To Message Her On WhatsApp!
- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Kajol: I'm A Hitler Mother, I'm A Bad Cop, Ajay Devgn's A Good Cop
- Ajay Devgn Wants Saif Ali Khan To Star In Tanaaji: The Unsung Hero?
- Eid Mubarak: Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar & Others Share Their Eid Wishes With Fans!
- Sanju Blockbuster Effect: Has Ranbir Kapoor Hiked His Fee For Luv Ranjan's Next Starring Ajay Devgn?
- Ajay Devgn Takes A Major Dig At 'Aged' Actors; Says They Look Like A Joker
- Happy Birthday Kajol: Here's 5 Best Movies Of The Evergreen Actress
- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- After Chanakya, Ajay Devgn To Play India's Legendary Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim!
- Ajay Devgn To Play Chanakya In Neeraj Pandey's Next; Has This To Say About His Role!
Ajay Devgn and Kajol are one of the most respected couples of Bollywood. They are blessed with two adorable children.
But even today, Kajol gets a regular scolding from husband Ajay Devgn and the reason will surprise you.
Ajay Devgn Blasts Me
In an interview to Deccan Chronicle, Kajol said that she pays a huge cost because of her honesty, "Huge cost. Ajay (Devgn) blasts me every other day.''
My Nature Lands Ajay In Trouble
''I can't take diplomacy seriously even though it lands my husband in trouble with people in the industry.''
At Parties, Ajay Scolds Me
''At parties, he chides me for saying things as is. But believe me, I say things in the nicest of ways with the best of intentions.''
It's Difficult To Be...
''Fortunately for me, people forgive me a lot. It's difficult to be diplomatic. I'll forget what you lied about."
After Marriage, Priorities Change
In an interview to a daily, Kajol also talked about an actresses' life post marriage, ''After marriage, priorities change. Socially and personally, I am entrusted with more responsibilities, so is my partner.''
Here, Marrying The Man Is Not Enough
''In this country, marrying the man is not enough. You marry an entire family. My attitude to life changed after marriage.''
I Accepted It & Went Ahead
''I accepted it and went ahead with everything just the way I should have. Men have their own share of chaos to deal with in order to adjust.''
Career After Marriage
''As far as careers are concerned, women have to look at it in a more balanced way.''
Female Actors Are Less Appealing After Marriage
''In India, with female actors, what changes is how people look at them. After marriage, she is less appealing because she is 'taken'."