- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- After Chanakya, Ajay Devgn To Play India's Legendary Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim!
- Ajay Devgn To Play Chanakya In Neeraj Pandey's Next; Has This To Say About His Role!
- Ileana D'cruz Posts A Backless Picture On Instagram & Drops The 'F-Bomb'
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
- Rare Sighting! Ajay Devgn Attends Salman Khan's Race 3 Screening
- BREAKING! Salman Khan To Star In A Sanjay Leela Bhansali Film?
- Luv Ranjan Pulls Off A Casting Coup, Confirms His Next Film Stars Ajay Devgn & Ranbir Kapoor!
- Ileana D'Cruz Slams Pregnancy Rumors Like A Boss With Just A Single Hashtag!
- Kajol's Emotional Posts On Daughter Nysa's Birthday Will Leave You Moist-Eyed!
- Pregnant Or Not, Ileana D'cruz Has A Sassy Reply For All Gossipmongers?
Ajay Devgn and Kajol are one of the most respected couples of Bollywood. They are blessed with two adorable children.
But even today, Kajol gets a regular scolding from husband Ajay Devgn and the reason will surprise you.
Ajay Devgn Blasts Me
In an interview to Deccan Chronicle, Kajol said that she pays a huge cost because of her honesty, "Huge cost. Ajay (Devgn) blasts me every other day.''
My Nature Lands Ajay In Trouble
''I can't take diplomacy seriously even though it lands my husband in trouble with people in the industry.''
At Parties, Ajay Scolds Me
''At parties, he chides me for saying things as is. But believe me, I say things in the nicest of ways with the best of intentions.''
It's Difficult To Be...
''Fortunately for me, people forgive me a lot. It's difficult to be diplomatic. I'll forget what you lied about."
After Marriage, Priorities Change
In an interview to a daily, Kajol also talked about an actresses' life post marriage, ''After marriage, priorities change. Socially and personally, I am entrusted with more responsibilities, so is my partner.''
Here, Marrying The Man Is Not Enough
''In this country, marrying the man is not enough. You marry an entire family. My attitude to life changed after marriage.''
I Accepted It & Went Ahead
''I accepted it and went ahead with everything just the way I should have. Men have their own share of chaos to deal with in order to adjust.''
Career After Marriage
''As far as careers are concerned, women have to look at it in a more balanced way.''
Female Actors Are Less Appealing After Marriage
''In India, with female actors, what changes is how people look at them. After marriage, she is less appealing because she is 'taken'."