- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Are You Listening Abhishek? Rajkummar Rao Says People Are Calling Him & Aishwarya Rai A 'Couple'
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Fanne Khan: Rajkummar Rao Receives A Sweet Surprise From Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Anil Kapoor!
- Janhvi Kapoor Admits Doing This CRAZY Thing To Grab Rajkummar Rao's Attention!
This is the second time that Rajkummar Rao's films are being premiered at the Berlin Film Festival. In 2013, his film Kai Po Che was premiered there but unfortunately the actor coud not attend the festival as he was busy with other projects.
Good news is that his upcoming film 'Newton' will make a premier at the Berlin Film Festival and the actor is all set to fly to Germany and be a part of it. He said, "I couldn't go the last time, and am really looking forward to attending it this time. It's a unique subject laced with black humour and made with a lot of passion."
Rajkummar Rao might meet Hollywood biggie Meryl Streep at the festival as she is the president of the main competition jury at the 66th Berlin International Film Festival. An excited Rajkummar said, "I hope she will be there this year too so that some of her acting talent can rub off on me."
Newton, is black-comedy with political undertones about a government employee who is placed on election duty in a conflict-ridden area of Chhattisgarh. Rajkummar tries his best to conduct free and fair voting despite the apathy of security forces and the looming fear of an attack by Maoist rebels.