- Rajkummar Rao: For Me Acting Is Not About Ego!
- Omerta: My Intention Is To Not Disturb People, Says Hansal Mehta
- Omerta: Who Exactly Is Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, The Terrorist Played By Rajkummar Rao?
- Omerta: I Want To Leave The Audiences With A Sense Of Hate & Disgust, Says Director Hansal Mehta
- Omerta Trailer: Rajkummar Rao Is Everything That Symbolises Evil!
- Mental Hai Kya! Kareena Kapoor Khan Was Never Offered This Kangana Ranaut Film
This is the second time that Rajkummar Rao's films are being premiered at the Berlin Film Festival. In 2013, his film Kai Po Che was premiered there but unfortunately the actor coud not attend the festival as he was busy with other projects.
Good news is that his upcoming film 'Newton' will make a premier at the Berlin Film Festival and the actor is all set to fly to Germany and be a part of it. He said, "I couldn't go the last time, and am really looking forward to attending it this time. It's a unique subject laced with black humour and made with a lot of passion."
Rajkummar Rao might meet Hollywood biggie Meryl Streep at the festival as she is the president of the main competition jury at the 66th Berlin International Film Festival. An excited Rajkummar said, "I hope she will be there this year too so that some of her acting talent can rub off on me."
Newton, is black-comedy with political undertones about a government employee who is placed on election duty in a conflict-ridden area of Chhattisgarh. Rajkummar tries his best to conduct free and fair voting despite the apathy of security forces and the looming fear of an attack by Maoist rebels.