- Kapil Sharma Is Following Akshay Kumar’s Lifestyle These Days!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Rajinikanth Unhappy With 2.0 Storyline? Is Akshay Kumar The Real Hero Of The Film?
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Here’s How Akshay Kumar & Twinkle Khanna Wished Their Son Aarav On His 16th Birthday!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Infamous Fight With Bobby Deol's Wife: She Didn't Behave Properly With My Mom
- Housefull 4: Akshay Kumar & Kriti Sanon To Shoot A Baahubali War Spoof In Jaisalmer Palace
- Robo 2.0: Why Is Rajinikanth's Chitti Seen Making The Cuckoo Noise? Details Revealed Here
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Akshay Kumar, Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Robo2.0: Will The Rajinikanth Starrer Be The First Indian Film To Cross Rs 2000 Crores Worldwide?
- 2.0 Teaser: Rajinikanth And Akshay Kumar’s Film Promises To Be An Absolute Delight!
- Akshay Kumar Shares New Posters Of Kesari & 2.0
Rumours were doing the rounds that Akshay Kumar starrer Padman is all set to release on January 25, 2018 and director Shankar plans to postpone 2.0 to a later date in April 2018. However, Akshay Kumar rubbished these rumours and said he would never clash with his own film. He opened up by saying,
"There is a lot of false information that is being circulated over both films releasing on the same day. Why would I clash with my own film? It will either be 2.0 or Padman. While Padman is a film that I have produced, 2.0 belongs to Shankar, Rajinikanth and Lyca productions. They will decide if they want to release the film on Republic Day. If they do I will postpone Padman and if they don't, I will go ahead."
Akshay Kumar rubbished rumours that Padman will clash with Robo 2.0.
Director Shankar has confirmed that 2.0 will indeed hit the theatres on January 25, 2018.
Akshay Kumar starrer Padman might release in April 2018.
Most Awaited Film
Superstar Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar starrer 2.0 is the most awaited film as of now.
People are eagerly waiting for the movie to hit the theatres.
We're sure 2.0 will end up breaking all the records at the box office.
2.0 also stars Amy Jackson in a lead role.
The film has been made with a whopping budget of 400 crores.
Also View: Hot Pictures Of Amy Jackson!