TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Akshay Kumar's daughter Nitara is as cute as a button and her daddy dearest is already preparing her to be a champ in the field of Martial Arts. On Valentine's Day, when all the other celebs were getting lovey-dovey, Akshay had a social message to all the women out there!
He posted a really cute clip of Nitara learning Martial Arts and captioned it as, "This Valentine's Day don't let a guy take u for granted. Learn Martial Arts, you never know when it comes handy & starting early always helps."
Check out the clip below!
This Valentine's Day don't let a guy take u for granted.Learn martial arts, u never know when it comes handy & starting early always helps 😜 pic.twitter.com/kcDWkAjoSk— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) February 14, 2017
On the work front, Akshay Kumar has returned to the sets of Toilet: Ek Prem Katha and the team is currently shooting in Hoshangabad, Madhya Pradesh. The film is based on Prime Minister Narendra Modi's project Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
It is reported that Sana Khan is all set to play the role of Akshay Kumar's girlfriend in the film. A source close to the film was quoted as saying, "It's a cameo extremely crucial to the plot. Sana shot her portions recently during a schedule. She will be seen in a completely desi avatar in the film."