- Kapil Sharma In Bangalore Ashram; Is Akshay Kumar’s Wife Twinkle Khanna Behind His Detox Programme?
- Kapil Sharma Is Following Akshay Kumar’s Lifestyle These Days!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Rajinikanth Unhappy With 2.0 Storyline? Is Akshay Kumar The Real Hero Of The Film?
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Here’s How Akshay Kumar & Twinkle Khanna Wished Their Son Aarav On His 16th Birthday!
Akshay Kumar's daughter Nitara is as cute as a button and her daddy dearest is already preparing her to be a champ in the field of Martial Arts. On Valentine's Day, when all the other celebs were getting lovey-dovey, Akshay had a social message to all the women out there!
He posted a really cute clip of Nitara learning Martial Arts and captioned it as, "This Valentine's Day don't let a guy take u for granted. Learn Martial Arts, you never know when it comes handy & starting early always helps."
Check out the clip below!
This Valentine's Day don't let a guy take u for granted.Learn martial arts, u never know when it comes handy & starting early always helps 😜 pic.twitter.com/kcDWkAjoSk— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) February 14, 2017
On the work front, Akshay Kumar has returned to the sets of Toilet: Ek Prem Katha and the team is currently shooting in Hoshangabad, Madhya Pradesh. The film is based on Prime Minister Narendra Modi's project Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
It is reported that Sana Khan is all set to play the role of Akshay Kumar's girlfriend in the film. A source close to the film was quoted as saying, "It's a cameo extremely crucial to the plot. Sana shot her portions recently during a schedule. She will be seen in a completely desi avatar in the film."