- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Akshay Kumar's Gold Trivia: Did You Know? Out Of India's 9 Gold Medals, 8 Are For Hockey
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Akshay Kumar Visits Sonali Bendre After Getting To Know She's Diagnosed With High-Grade Cancer!
- John Abraham Is Unfazed By Box Office Clash With Akshay Kumar!
- Akshay Kumar & Mouni Roy Starrer Gold’s Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- BRAVO! Akshay Kumar Takes A Strong Stand, Demands Respect For Actresses In Film Industry
- A First For Akshay Kumar! Superstar To Play Warrior King Prithviraj Chauhan In Yash Raj Film's Next?
Akshay Kumar is busy with the promotions of his next film Toilet: Ek Prem Katha. The movie is inspired by Swachh Bharat Abhiyan started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Not so long ago, Ranbir Kapoor said something about peeing in public and Akshay Kumar is not at all happy about his statement. Read what he said below.
Here's What The Superstar Said
Ranbir Kapoor had once said that he likes to pee in public. When Akshay Kumar was asked to comment on the same, he said, "Toh Bhaiya main kya kar sakta hu, usko maza aa raha hai main kya karu?"
Akshay Will Send The DVD Of Toilet....To Ranbir
He further added that all he can do is send him the DVD of the film!
Akshay Also Talked About Sexual Abuse That He Faced
In a promotional interview of his film with Mumbai Mirror, Akshay also talked about sexual abuse, "When I was a child, my parents always encouraged me to speak to them frankly about everything. Whether it was discussing a sexual issue or inappropriate behaviour, I was asked to come home and talk frankly.''
A Lift Man Touched My Butt
''When I was six, I was on my way to a neighbour's house when the lift man touched my butt.''
I Told My Father About It
''I was really agitated and told my father (Hari Om Bhatia) about it.''
The Man Was Arrested
''He filed a police complaint. Investigations revealed that the lift-man was a history-sheeter. The cops took action and the man was arrested."
Even Today I Find It Difficult To Say The Word 'Bum'
"I was a shy kid but I was relieved that I could speak about this to my parents. But even today, I find it difficult to say the word ‘bum'.''
We Must Encourage Our Children
''We must encourage women and children to speak up and tell their families if they encounter anything strange so that they can be protected and empowered."
On a related note, Akshay's next film Toilet: Ek Prem Katha will hit the screens on 11th August.