- Kapil Sharma Is Following Akshay Kumar’s Lifestyle These Days!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Rajinikanth Unhappy With 2.0 Storyline? Is Akshay Kumar The Real Hero Of The Film?
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Here’s How Akshay Kumar & Twinkle Khanna Wished Their Son Aarav On His 16th Birthday!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Infamous Fight With Bobby Deol's Wife: She Didn't Behave Properly With My Mom
- Housefull 4: Akshay Kumar & Kriti Sanon To Shoot A Baahubali War Spoof In Jaisalmer Palace
- Robo 2.0: Why Is Rajinikanth's Chitti Seen Making The Cuckoo Noise? Details Revealed Here
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Akshay Kumar, Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Robo2.0: Will The Rajinikanth Starrer Be The First Indian Film To Cross Rs 2000 Crores Worldwide?
- 2.0 Teaser: Rajinikanth And Akshay Kumar’s Film Promises To Be An Absolute Delight!
- Akshay Kumar Shares New Posters Of Kesari & 2.0
Akshay Kumar is busy with the promotions of his next film Toilet: Ek Prem Katha. The movie is inspired by Swachh Bharat Abhiyan started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Not so long ago, Ranbir Kapoor said something about peeing in public and Akshay Kumar is not at all happy about his statement. Read what he said below.
Here's What The Superstar Said
Ranbir Kapoor had once said that he likes to pee in public. When Akshay Kumar was asked to comment on the same, he said, "Toh Bhaiya main kya kar sakta hu, usko maza aa raha hai main kya karu?"
Akshay Will Send The DVD Of Toilet....To Ranbir
He further added that all he can do is send him the DVD of the film!
Akshay Also Talked About Sexual Abuse That He Faced
In a promotional interview of his film with Mumbai Mirror, Akshay also talked about sexual abuse, "When I was a child, my parents always encouraged me to speak to them frankly about everything. Whether it was discussing a sexual issue or inappropriate behaviour, I was asked to come home and talk frankly.''
A Lift Man Touched My Butt
''When I was six, I was on my way to a neighbour's house when the lift man touched my butt.''
I Told My Father About It
''I was really agitated and told my father (Hari Om Bhatia) about it.''
The Man Was Arrested
''He filed a police complaint. Investigations revealed that the lift-man was a history-sheeter. The cops took action and the man was arrested."
Even Today I Find It Difficult To Say The Word 'Bum'
"I was a shy kid but I was relieved that I could speak about this to my parents. But even today, I find it difficult to say the word ‘bum'.''
We Must Encourage Our Children
''We must encourage women and children to speak up and tell their families if they encounter anything strange so that they can be protected and empowered."
On a related note, Akshay's next film Toilet: Ek Prem Katha will hit the screens on 11th August.