- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
- Dear Alia Bhatt, A 25 Year Old Fan Girl Wants To Celebrate YOU & Be Like You - Flawed Yet Perfect
- EMOTIONAL! Alia Bhatt's Mother Soni Razdan Reveals The Reason Behind Her Daughter's Name
- Mashallah! Alia Bhatt Turns Burqa Clad & We're Totally Swooning Over Her New Avatar From Raazi
- THE TRUTH IS OUT! Alia Bhatt REACTS To Rumours About Dating Her 'Brahmastra' Co-Star Ranbir Kapoor
- Birthday In Bulgaria! Here's How Ranbir Kapoor Will Make Alia Bhatt's Born Day An Extra Special
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- Aashiqui 3: Sidharth Malhotra Is Open To Work With Ex Alia Bhatt But The Script Is Still A Mystery!
- LOOK AT THAT! Ranbir Kapoor's 'Brahmastra' Is A Battle Axe; Why Is He ROAMING On Mumbai Streets?
- Move Over Aishwarya Rai & Katrina Kaif! Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Send Fans In Tizzy [NEW PIC]
- Alia Bhatt Creates Safer Environment For Stray Dogs & Cats Through Her Coexist Initiative!
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
A lot has been said and written about Sidharth Malhotra- Alia Bhatt's on-off relationship though the duo have always maintained that they are just good friends.
Since last few weeks, there have been reports doing the rounds about the alleged couple calling it quits due to Sid's closeness to his 'A Gentleman' co-star Jacqueline Fernandez.
Recently while talking to Hindustan Times, Alia finally opened up about these break-up news. Read on to know what she has to say...
Rumours Suggest That Sid-Alia Ain't Together Any More
An insider was quoted as saying to a leading daily, "Sidharth and Alia have split, and unlike previous instances, this time, it seems permanent. They will not get back together again."
They Are Avoiding Each Other
"Alia and Sid are avoiding each other and are not even on talking terms now. Maybe with time, they will get back to being friends, but for now, they are maintaining a distance from each other," added the insider.
It Wasn't Working Out
"They were having a lot of fights in the recent times. Mutually, they decided it wasn't working out and it was better to end it."
At a recent event when Sid was asked about these reports, he had quipped, "Alia and I break-up? For what? Breaking tables and chairs."
Alia Is Clueless
Now, it's Alia turn to respond to these speculations. The actress told HT, "I didn't know about that at all. Such talks (about break-up) started even before I travelled to Patiala (first schedule of Raazi)."
'I Am Good With My Films And All'
She continued, "Yes, all's good with me (smiles). And as I said, I am good with my films and all."
'There Will Be No Break-Up, Make-Up Or Link-Up For Me'
Alia concluded by saying, "As for break-up talks, I think I will never stop being part of those conversations (laughs). But hopefully, for some time, there will be no ‘break-up', ‘make-up' or ‘link-up' for me as I only want to think about Raazi and my other films."
On the other hand, Sid had officially announced himself as single on Neha Dhupia's talk show. But, he had good things to say about Jacqueline during his 'A Gentleman' interviews.
He had said, "You don't need an ice breaker with someone like Jacky, she's always positive. I don't remember her looking stressed, such energy is alluring. What worked for us was the fact that we gelled off camera. We bonded over our common interests. We used to talk about our love for horses and one morning, we just went horse-riding at the race course."
Even Alia was recently spotted hanging out with her ex flame Ali Dadarkar.
Well, it looks like this alleged love-story is getting complicated day by day! Meanwhile, what do you folks think about Alia's reply?