- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Mahesh Bhatt BREAKS SILENCE On Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Says, 'Relationships Have Seasons'
Alia Bhatt is at the peak of her career and with her spectacular acting skills, the actress has already carved a niche for herself! On the work front, she is gearing up for her next film, Badrinath Ki Dulhania and while, interacting with media, Alia Bhatt revealed one tip of Shahrukh Khan that she follows, before kick-starting any film.
She told, "SRK gave me that advice, unlearn whatever you have learnt, or else you become repetitive. I am therefore trying to get newer, and I have gotten more curious."
When Alia was asked, is she is nervous about BKD, she told, "A good film will always do well. You have to believe in your film, I always do. So there is no stress as such."
She further added, "But the main stress is the one that happens one day before the release. I am like, "I can't sit in one place, I am scratching my head, I can't do anything. Now we are so busy with promotions that I don't have time to think about the film, but one day before the film, I will feel it. "
Alia is one talented actress and we're sure, her next film will be as good as her.
The film is all set to hit the theatres on March 10, 2017 and it also casts Varun Dhawan in the lead role.