- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Mahesh Bhatt BREAKS SILENCE On Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Says, 'Relationships Have Seasons'
- Ranbir Kapoor Goes 'Khullam Khulla Pyaar Karenge' Way; SNAPPED Spending Time At Alia Bhatt's House!
The Mumbai Police nabbed the culprit who called Mahesh Bhatt and threathened him to pay a sum of Rs. 50 Lakhs and failing to do so, he said will shoot his daughter Alia Bhatt and his wife Soni Razdan. Reacting to the death threats, Alia Bhatt said she was not afraid as her father and the Police department did their job to keep her safe. "My father (Mahesh Bhatt) and the police did not give me a chance to panic. They just took over. But things have resolved now. Everyone is safe and happy."
She further said, "With my father by my side, there is no reason to get scared."
Meanwhile, Mahesh Bhatt took to Twitter and posted that the Police have nabbed one person by saying, "A bolt from the blue in the form of an extortion call and threat to my family was nipped in the bud by the MH & UP police in tandem. Gratitude!"
The complaint was registered by film-maker Mahesh Bhatt and the Anti Extortion Cell (AEC) with the help of Special Task Force (STF) UP Police, identified and detained one person in connection to the threats.