- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
- Dear Alia Bhatt, A 25 Year Old Fan Girl Wants To Celebrate YOU & Be Like You - Flawed Yet Perfect
- EMOTIONAL! Alia Bhatt's Mother Soni Razdan Reveals The Reason Behind Her Daughter's Name
- Mashallah! Alia Bhatt Turns Burqa Clad & We're Totally Swooning Over Her New Avatar From Raazi
- THE TRUTH IS OUT! Alia Bhatt REACTS To Rumours About Dating Her 'Brahmastra' Co-Star Ranbir Kapoor
- Birthday In Bulgaria! Here's How Ranbir Kapoor Will Make Alia Bhatt's Born Day An Extra Special
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- Aashiqui 3: Sidharth Malhotra Is Open To Work With Ex Alia Bhatt But The Script Is Still A Mystery!
- LOOK AT THAT! Ranbir Kapoor's 'Brahmastra' Is A Battle Axe; Why Is He ROAMING On Mumbai Streets?
- Move Over Aishwarya Rai & Katrina Kaif! Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Send Fans In Tizzy [NEW PIC]
- Alia Bhatt Creates Safer Environment For Stray Dogs & Cats Through Her Coexist Initiative!
- Hello Box Office: Day 1 Collections
Here's some great news for all Alia Bhatt fans! If the latest buzz in the tinsel town is to be believed then Alia Bhatt might soon be making her film debut down the South. We hear that Tollywood superstar Akkineni Nagarjuna's son Akhil Akkineni is keen on signing the young diva for his second film.
Here's all the inside scoop-
Alia Bhatt To Replace Megha Akash?
As per a Deccan Chronicle report, Megha Akash who has to play Akhil's leading lady is not very keen on doing the film and has opted out of the film, leaving him in a lurch.
Akhil Akkineni Keen To Cast Alia Bhatt
We now hear that Akhil Akkineni is looking forward to rope in a Bollywood beauty for the film and the one person he has in mind for the same is none other than Alia Bhatt.
Akhil Is Trying His Luck Through Karan Johar And His Father's Friends
As quoted in the report, Akhil is using his contacts in the Hindi film industry to rope in Alia Bhatt as the female lead. It further quoted a source saying,, "It's still not known whether the actress has thought about the project, but Akhil is trying his luck through Karan Johar and his father's contacts. Nagarjuna and Mahesh Bhatt are also good friends as they worked together earlier for a film."
Daddy To His Rescue
After Akhil Akkineni's debut movie debacle, buzz is that his daddy Nagarjuna has come to the rescue and is producing his second movie, just to ensure that everything goes well.
Do you guys think Akhil and Alia would make an adorable couple on screen? Do let us know in the comment box below.