- Rishi Kapoor Wants Ranbir Kapoor To Marry Alia Bhatt ASAP; Reveals It's His Son Who's Not Ready
- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Mahesh Bhatt BREAKS SILENCE On Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Says, 'Relationships Have Seasons'
- Ranbir Kapoor Goes 'Khullam Khulla Pyaar Karenge' Way; SNAPPED Spending Time At Alia Bhatt's House!
- Ranbir Kapoor Will Never Be Single; He Blames This Reason For Falling In Love Over & Over Again!
- Do People Really Deserve Something? Here's Alia Bhatt's Take On The Subject!
- Rishi Kapoor Wants Ranbir Kapoor To Marry His Boyfriend Ayan Mukerji & Not Girlfriend Alia Bhatt?
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt & Her Ex Beau Sidharth Malhotra Under A Roof; This Is What Happened Next!
Here's some great news for all Alia Bhatt fans! If the latest buzz in the tinsel town is to be believed then Alia Bhatt might soon be making her film debut down the South. We hear that Tollywood superstar Akkineni Nagarjuna's son Akhil Akkineni is keen on signing the young diva for his second film.
Here's all the inside scoop-
Alia Bhatt To Replace Megha Akash?
As per a Deccan Chronicle report, Megha Akash who has to play Akhil's leading lady is not very keen on doing the film and has opted out of the film, leaving him in a lurch.
Akhil Akkineni Keen To Cast Alia Bhatt
We now hear that Akhil Akkineni is looking forward to rope in a Bollywood beauty for the film and the one person he has in mind for the same is none other than Alia Bhatt.
Akhil Is Trying His Luck Through Karan Johar And His Father's Friends
As quoted in the report, Akhil is using his contacts in the Hindi film industry to rope in Alia Bhatt as the female lead. It further quoted a source saying,, "It's still not known whether the actress has thought about the project, but Akhil is trying his luck through Karan Johar and his father's contacts. Nagarjuna and Mahesh Bhatt are also good friends as they worked together earlier for a film."
Daddy To His Rescue
After Akhil Akkineni's debut movie debacle, buzz is that his daddy Nagarjuna has come to the rescue and is producing his second movie, just to ensure that everything goes well.
Do you guys think Akhil and Alia would make an adorable couple on screen? Do let us know in the comment box below.