- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Mahesh Bhatt BREAKS SILENCE On Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Says, 'Relationships Have Seasons'
- Ranbir Kapoor Goes 'Khullam Khulla Pyaar Karenge' Way; SNAPPED Spending Time At Alia Bhatt's House!
- Ranbir Kapoor Will Never Be Single; He Blames This Reason For Falling In Love Over & Over Again!
- Do People Really Deserve Something? Here's Alia Bhatt's Take On The Subject!
- Rishi Kapoor Wants Ranbir Kapoor To Marry His Boyfriend Ayan Mukerji & Not Girlfriend Alia Bhatt?
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt & Her Ex Beau Sidharth Malhotra Under A Roof; This Is What Happened Next!
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
- Akash Ambani's Engagement: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Ranbir-Alia & Others Spotted [PICS]
Within five years of her career, Alia Bhatt has struck a fine balance between commercial entertainers and content-driven films and given maximum number of box office hits. She has been sweeping awards for Udta Punjab at many award functions this year.
Despite of all this, the actress hesitates to call herself a 'star'. Read on to know why...
The Day I Start Feeling Like A Star, It Will Be A Very Bad Thing For Me
In an interview with Hindustan Times, Alia said, "I believe that the day I start feeling like a star, it will be a very bad thing for me. Today, I can be a star but tomorrow, I might not be. I'll never get attached to this entitlement.
I Am A Regular Person
She further added, "I am not a God's child, so I feel I have no entitlements as such. I am a regular person, who works extremely hard to be a part of the films that I do. And I'd rather be known for my characters. Stardom might be about what people say about me but I'll never look at myself as a star as that will completely change my attitude."
Shahrukh Khan Is A True Blue Superstar
When quizzed about working with a superstar like Shahrukh Khan, Alia added, "Yes, I have and he is surely a true-blue superstar but the reason why he did that part or the reason why Gauri (Shinde; director) chose him is because he is a fabulous actor. We knew he would be perfect to play that role. And that's the reason why you approach actors. Because of the kind of depth, they bring to a character. At least that's the way I look at it."
How Superstars Get Big Numbers At Box Office
Alia said, "Yes, there's a lot of love attached to the superstars. Over the years, they have earned a lot of loyalty from their fans. I love our audiences' loyalty for their favourite actors but eventually, it's the content that drives our movies and that's the way it's going to remain for a really long time."
Dad's Phone Call
She further added, "A few days back, my dad (Mahesh Bhatt) called me up and said, 'remember the 3Cs that nowadays you need to take care of in films - content, cost and connectivity.' Cost means a film should be made within a reasonable budget because sometimes, films don't fail but budgets do. I thought my father was correct because those 3Cs really matter."
Walking The Ramp With Ranveer Singh
Last night, Alia walked the ramp with her 'Gully Boy' co-star Ranveer Singh at ICW 2017 and gosh, they redefined royalty!
Alia To Shoot In Her Next In Kashmir?
Meanwhile, Alia's upcoming film Raazi co-starring Vicky Kaushal recently hit the shooting floors. Buzz is that the film will also be shot in Kashmir as the novel on based this film is based on, too, is largely based in that place.